- 2 guest reviews
About the hotel
The Meriton Old Town Garden Hotel opened its doors on December 23th, 2009. Offering 50 rooms, each completely unique in size and design, The stunning, boutique 4-star Meriton Old Town Garden Hotel is located in the Old Town Tallinn. It features cosy rooms with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
All have a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. The on-site Café Mademoiselle serves homemade French pastries and warm meals. A wide selection of Spanish dishes is offered at the elegant Tapas Bar & Restaurant. There is also a dining room serving traditional Estonian food.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Expensive considering the size of the room
I booked a wake up call which never happened.