- 30 guest reviews
"Good helpful staff, good room, fantastic breakfast...."
"The Minster Hotel and all it's staff are customer oriented from the moment you enter the front door. 2 Reception staff, plus the Hotel Manag..."
"Very satisfied will recommend to friends and family..."
"Clean and comfy room. Excellent customer service and breakfast...."
"Have stayed here a few times and never disappoints. Beautiful room and first class breakfast.had a little trouble with wifi connecting to In..."
About the hotel
Drive in and park your car on site, once you have checked in you are ideally placed to enjoy all that York has to offer. You are now just a two minute stroll from the majestic York Minster and all the history and beauty of the walled city of York. With a choice of thirty-four bedrooms we have everything you could ask for to make your stay truly memorable.
Traditionally styled single, double or family rooms to the romance of one of our four-poster bedrooms. Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities are in each room, flat screen T. V. s, and of course each morning we serve a fabulous full English breakfast or extensive cold buffet. Wifi is available free in the public areas. We also have a fully stocked bar and extensive wine list available for residents. Whilst there is no restaurant at The Minster we are able to recommend and book local restaurants for you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Good helpful staff, good room, fantastic breakfast.
Service with a smile
The Minster Hotel and all it's staff are customer oriented from the moment you enter the front door.
2 Reception staff, plus the Hotel Manager were there when we checked in, and they could not have been more helpful. The five breakfast serving staff are all very courteous (White, Brown or Mixed ?), and the quality of food is excellent. The refurbished rooms are clean and modern, and generally excellent value. THE BIG PLUS - Parking in YORK is at a premium, the Minster Hotel solves all your problems, the car park means you will have no worries, and the hotel very kindly let us leave our car for an additional couple of hours after checking out, whilst we did some last minute shopping. Finally - there are no flood risks in this location .