- Very Good
- 30 guest reviews
"Stayed overnight with my wife on a short break, room was large, clean but we didn't know we were getting a disabled room but it did not prov..."
"The hotel is well situated in stunning part of the Cotswold's and feels like a far more expensive hotel. I did not eat diner there so can no..."
"House was lovely although sad to see it needed repairs and upkeep on building also gardens sadly neglected...."
"Wyck House is a lovely hotel in a beautiful setting. Room was very spacious and comfortable. Lighting a bit dim so difficult to read in bed..."
"We are a couple with young children and on arrival we were provided with two connecting rooms having booked a garden room which was a bonus..."
About the hotel
Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa A Luxury country house hotel in the heart of the Cotswolds. Located near Stow on the Wold, this beautiful manor house hotel offers a tranquil paradise for you to relax, unwind and enjoy some quality time with loved ones. With 60 bedrooms, an award winning fine dining restaurant, a luxurious Elemis spa and not forgetting the beautful gardens and views of the Windrush Valley, Wyck Hill House Hotel & Spa really is the perfect retreat for that well deserved break.
This four-star hotel has recently undergone a full refurbishment, including all of the ground floor and public areas, the main house bedrooms and orangery. Classic but contemporary, imposing yet friendly. This absolute haven is set within 100 acres of grounds and is nestled in the rolling hills of the Cotswolds offering breathtaking views and is based just outside the Market Town of Stow-on-the-Wold. Wyck Hill House is the very essence of Cotswold life – you’ll be invigorated by your surroundings, and pampered by our people. Whether you’re looking for somewhere to relax or work, a place to celebrate or somewhere that combines all these things , you’ll find that this is the perfect retreat. Unwind and relax in our haven of tranquillity where you can enjoy a luxurious spa experience. With 6 treatment rooms including 1 dual room, we offer the very best in treatments using the well known brands of Elemis and Jessica Nails. In addition, there is a 12 seater Steam Room and Sauna. Wyck is a wonderful base to explore the Cotswolds, close to Bourton-on-the-Water, Broadway and Chipping Campden. You can also enjoy the race-course in Cheltenham, the theatre in Oxford, antique-hunting in Burford, and several outstanding golf courses. As a Bespoke Hotel, Wyck Hill House offers the highest standards of hospitality and service. From the attention of the smallest detail, through to the natural grandeur of the property itself, you’ll find that a stay at Wyck Hill House will restore you in mind and body. Complimentary WiFi throughout the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect for an overnight stay
Stayed overnight with my wife on a short break, room was large, clean but we didn't know we were getting a disabled room but it did not prove to be a problem.
Staff were friendly and service was quick. Most importantly the breakfast was very nice!
Location and room were excellent, the staff also great the only down side was the cooked breakfast.
The hotel is well situated in stunning part of the Cotswold's and feels like a far more expensive hotel.
I did not eat diner there so can not comment on that. The room was very spacious and well appointed, the showers are a little tricky to get the right temperature but that is no major problem.
My only criticism is the cooked breakfast, really not worth the extra money.