- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The windows would desperately need blinds. The window of our room (on the street level) was overlooking the parkinglot so there was a direct..."
About the hotel
Hotel Dialog is located in Kungens Kurva, south of Stockholm, about 15 minutes by car and 30 minutes by public transportation from Stockholm Central. Kungens Kurva is an expansive area with shops for all tastes. In connection to the hotel there is a shopping center with cinema, bowling alley, restaurants, gym and grocery stores.
A few minute walk from the hotel you will find the world's largest IKEA and other reputable shops. The easiest way to get to the hotel from Stockholm Central Station is to take the red line metro towards Norsborg and then go off in Skärholmen. From there take bus "710, 740, 173, 707" against Kungens Kurva, go off at Kungens Kurva. The reception at Hotel Dialog is manned around the clock, all to ensure a high level of quality and service. All guests have access to our wireless network and free parking spaces. Portable DVD player, hairdryer and flat iron can be borrowed at the reception. Hotel Dialog also provide laundry service. In addition, coffee and tea is free around the clock at the hotel!.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The windows would desperately need blinds.
The window of our room (on the street level) was overlooking the parkinglot so there was a direct view to our room. We had to keep the blackout curtains on all the time which made the room so dark we had to keep the lights on. In the shower the water was either too hot or too cold. It was practically impossible to get the temperature right. Other than that no complaints. The room was clean and housekeeping worked very well. The breakfast was good. Free parking right next to the entrance was great. The hotel is a bit far from the city but with a bus and a metro that was not a problem. If you come back from the city late at night be prepared to take a taxi as the metro stops running around 1 am. Even if you arrive with the last metro you might want or need a taxi from the metro station because the busses don't go that late and it takes up to 20 mins to walk to the hotel from Skärholmen station.