- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"After travelling through Swindon which is certainly well described as 'Roundabout City' we found Urban Village in what we thought was a shop..."
"It was fantastic..."
"ideal location for town centre and to explore the Cotswolds by car..."
"The hotel was perfect, everything me and my partner could ask for, a modern and stylish hotel room and staff were happy and helpful and good..."
"We had a very pleasant night here. The pool was excellent and easy to access. The only slight hiccup was that I didn`t realise my £65 cost d..."
About the hotel
Village Swindon is easily accessible from the M1 Junction 16 and close to picturesque villages and lakes in the Cotswolds. Historical Bath, buzzing Bristol and the world-famous Stonehenge are handy for a day trip too. For a little bit of retail therapy, why not visit the world famous McArthur Glen Outlet Centre - just 5 minutes away.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras! Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Swindon.
Showing Monday 3 August 2015 to Tuesday 4 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 04/04/2011 to 27/04/2020 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
After travelling through Swindon which is certainly well described as 'Roundabout City' we found Urban Village in what we thought was a shopping mall and approached with some trepidation.
Could not have been more surprised with what we found upon entering. The foyer was welcoming and the reception staff were helpful and friendly. We had selected a large double room as we were travelling with our dog (Dalmatian). We are frequent travellers usually staying in luxury hotels without the dog so were not expecting such a high level as we experienced - we were really impressed with the room and most especially the standard of cleanliness.
Not a bargain at all
I upgrade to the upper deck and it was basically standard it lacked the basic small bits