- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"No issues after a week on site. It felt like I'd known them for years. Good value for money, close to M4 and City Centre...."
"Very friendly staff and excellent value for a very comfortable room...."
"Manor Parc feels like a place out of an Agatha Christie novel, old fashioned, slightly quirky, very comfortable. The customer service is per..."
"Pleasant country manor hotel, quiet and with character just on the other side of the M4 from Cardiff. Italian run with a restaurant that loo..."
About the hotel
All rooms include complimentary Tea, Coffee, Toast, Cereals & juice. Hot breakfast is available at an additional cost. Please be advised that unfortunately, we are unable to accept SAME DAY bookings made after 21:00.
A country residence, Manor Parc Country Hotel and The Orangerie Restaurant lies nestled beneath Caerphilly Mountain. The restaurant serves unfussy, classic cuisine in a tranquil setting. Expect delicious starters such as fresh seafood chowder or deep-fried Brie, served upon a rocket salad and cranberry compote. Mains include fritto misto, featuring deep-fried squid, king prawns, scallops and sea bass, and tender prime fillet of beef laced with a red wine and thyme jus. Those with the appetite can choose from the tempting and daily changing dessert options. Early diners can choose from the table d’hote menu – available Monday to Friday from 6pm until 7. 30pm – offering two courses for £19. 50, three courses for £24. 50. Within and after these hours, and on Saturdays, there is an à la carte menu with mains starting at £15. Sunday lunch is available at £22. 50 per person and booking is recommended. There are 21 lovely en-suite bedrooms, as well as a restaurant overlooking a large patio and landscaped gardens. With paintings by world-famous artist Harry Holland decorating the walls, it offers a superb setting for any occasion. The private function rooms can cater for a meeting or conference of between three and 120 people, and there is ample free parking. The beautiful setting and stylish interiors also make the hotel perfect for weddings. Manor Parc offers everything from the civil ceremony to the reception, and the experienced staff will ensure everything runs smoothly
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Massage, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/10/2014 to 31/10/2023 - ** Please be advised that unfortunately, we are unable to accept SAME DAY bookings made after 21:00. ** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, Quiet, Tidy, Friendly
No issues after a week on site.
It felt like I'd known them for years. Good value for money, close to M4 and City Centre.
Very friendly staff and excellent value for a very comfortable room.