This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
With hotel rooms residing in a purpose-built and modern high-rise, the Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam offers guests a luxurious experience, with rooms overlooking the Water Canal. Guests of the Parkhotel Rotterdam will find themselves well-placed to set off exploring the city as well, whether you are seeking tourist sites or tending to business while in Rotterdam. Our hotel in Rotterdam offers all the comforts of home, as well as all the luxuries you would hope for when travelling abroad.
Dine in our restaurant or meet with peers in our meeting rooms - the Parkhotel Rotterdam can provide all this and more during your stay. Enjoy a stay in a modern hotel Let in a fresh breeze in one of our standard garden hotelrooms or treat yourself to a more extravagant experience in one of our executive hotel rooms, which also provide an excellent view of the Rotterdam skyline. Enjoy comforts such as radio, TV, telephone, Wi-Fi and workstation, a safe and mini-bar within each of our hotelrooms, which also all feature bathrooms with toilet shower and hairdryer. Our deluxe and executive hotel rooms can be found in Hoboken Tower and overlook surrounding Rotterdam. Each hotelroom provides tea- and coffee-making facilities and air conditioning, and our executive hotelrooms also include separate bath and shower, as well as a laptop safe and complimentary bathrobes and slippers. Nearby Rotterdam Attractions In addition to lovely canal-side strolls right at our doorstep, visitors of the Parkhotel Rotterdam can also reach many of the city's cultural attractions within minutes, either on foot or with Rotterdam's tram network. Modern art exhibitions hang nearby to our hotel at the Museum Boijmans van Beuningen and the Chabot Museum, while the Rotterdam Natural History Museum lies just on the other side of the lush Museumpark. Hotel visitors looking for a bargain or unique gifts from Rotterdam can also take the short walk to Nieuwe Binnenweg for its line-up of quaint shops and cafes.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Fitness Centre , Sauna , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Bilderberg Parkhotel Rotterdam in Rotterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.90(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet