- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Well placed for walking the Thames Path..."
"Very pleasant place, lovely hosts, cool pub, nice English food...."
"Friendly vibrant pub/hotel set in a quaint lovely village...."
"The room was a little shabby, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff were very friendly and the food was good "up-market pu..."
"Very friendly staff. Nice food not too expensive. Room was a reasonable size. Tea and coffee making facilities in room but only 3 tea-bags...."
About the hotel
Set on The Thames Path next to The Cotswolds Water Park. Elizabeth I was Queen of England when The White Hart first opened its doors and it has always been the principal inn at Cricklade, a town which calls itself "the threshold of the Cotswolds". Ideally located within walking distance of the source of The River Thames and on the edge of the Cotswold Water Parks The White Hart is just off the A419, midway between Swindon and Cirencester, the hotel is perfect for those touring the area on business or purely for pleasure.
All 14 rooms are en-suite and well appointed with all the conveniences expected by the modern traveller - including wi-fi. Parking to the rear of the hotel is plentiful and free.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Well placed for walking the Thames Path
Very pleasant place, lovely hosts, cool pub, nice English food.