- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Loved the relaxed and friendly atmosphere. All were very helpful when I got a flat tyre!!!..."
"Beautiful location.very friendly and homely. this place ticks all the boxes. just wish I could have stayed longer. thank you...."
"We stayed in the satellite accommodation, which was rather tired and not the cleanest, but the room was very comfortable and the setting is..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing location. Food was exceptionally prepared and of very high standard. Would recommend a stay here t..."
"We were a bit surprised to find out when we arrived that we weren't staying at the Seaview Tavern but at a satellite property 2k down the ro..."
About the hotel
Ireland's Most Northerly Licensed Guesthouse and Seafood Restaurant. All Fish Caught Locally and Prepared Daily by Our Head Chef Roland Houston. You Are Always Assured of Friendly Service and a Warm Welcome From Michael & Caitriona.
Spectacular Views of the Offshore Islands, Portmore Pier and The Scottish Highlands. All our rooms are ensuite and decorated in soft colours and furnishings. All beds have orthopedic mattresses for a comfortable nights rest. Our guest rooms all have complimentary wireless broadband, 55 channel LCD TV's, and pumped showers for an invigourating refreshing experience. Complimentary tea, coffee,biscuits and bottled water are available in your room. Complimentary newspapers can be delivered to your room or if you prefer to your breakfast table every morning. A full a la carte breakfast is served from 7am to 11 am. Ballyliffin, Greencastle, Fahan, Redcastle golf courses are all within 20 minutes drive of the Seaview as is Lappland (15mins), where Santa Claus visits each year and is a firm hit with children of all ages. The Seaview is also located in a perfect setting for hill walking, site seeing, rod and boat angling, bird, seal and whale watching, diving as well as the ideal place for couples just to revisit each other. Secure car parking is also available to our guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Mountain Bike Hire , Snooker/Billiards , Fishing , Horse Riding , Sailing , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
lovely views, newly refurbished, excellent food and friendly service.
Loved the relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
All were very helpful when I got a flat tyre!!!
Beautiful location.very friendly and homely.
this place ticks all the boxes. just wish I could have stayed longer. thank you.