- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"Beautiful location.very friendly and homely. this place ticks all the boxes. just wish I could have stayed longer. thank you...."
"We stayed in the satellite accommodation, which was rather tired and not the cleanest, but the room was very comfortable and the setting is..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff, amazing location. Food was exceptionally prepared and of very high standard. Would recommend a stay here t..."
"We were a bit surprised to find out when we arrived that we weren't staying at the Seaview Tavern but at a satellite property 2k down the ro..."
"We booked the seaview tavern online and we knew then it was fully booked and we were going to stay in the "satellite" property , which by th..."
About the hotel
Ireland's Most Northerly Licensed Guesthouse and Seafood Restaurant. All Fish Caught Locally and Prepared Daily by Our Head Chef Roland Houston. You Are Always Assured of Friendly Service and a Warm Welcome From Michael & Caitriona.
Spectacular Views of the Offshore Islands, Portmore Pier and The Scottish Highlands. All our rooms are ensuite and decorated in soft colours and furnishings. All beds have orthopedic mattresses for a comfortable nights rest. Our guest rooms all have complimentary wireless broadband, 55 channel LCD TV's, and pumped showers for an invigourating refreshing experience. Complimentary tea, coffee,biscuits and bottled water are available in your room. Complimentary newspapers can be delivered to your room or if you prefer to your breakfast table every morning. A full a la carte breakfast is served from 7am to 11 am. Ballyliffin, Greencastle, Fahan, Redcastle golf courses are all within 20 minutes drive of the Seaview as is Lappland (15mins), where Santa Claus visits each year and is a firm hit with children of all ages. The Seaview is also located in a perfect setting for hill walking, site seeing, rod and boat angling, bird, seal and whale watching, diving as well as the ideal place for couples just to revisit each other. Secure car parking is also available to our guests.
Showing Sunday 5 July 2015 to Monday 6 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Mountain Bike Hire, Snooker/Billiards, Fishing, Horse Riding, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Doctor on call, Porter
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Seaview Tavern in Donegal are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful location.very friendly and homely.
this place ticks all the boxes. just wish I could have stayed longer. thank you.
We stayed in the satellite accommodation, which was rather tired and not the cleanest, but the room was very comfortable and the setting is beautiful.
We did have the whole house to ourselves which was an added bonus as we ended up moving rooms to a non ensuite. The staff could not have been more friendly and helpful, and we were even offered a lift from the house to the tavern in the evening if we wanted to have a drink. The breakfast in the morning was out of this world and sitting eating it while staring out at the sea and rugged coastline was an absolute treat. For an inexpensive nights accommodation in a beautifully remote part of the world, this is a great little find.