- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Excellent value for money. I have stayed there many times now and will do again...."
"Pros: Helpful staff at 24h reception. Neat clean room. Good fridge in room. Decent shared bathroom although shower too low to stand under. V..."
About the hotel
Hotel Chesscom is a modern building offering comfortable rooms with all the modern conveniences our hotel offers 21 freshly renovated rooms. A free private car park is at your disposal. With the 24h reception we always gladly welcome you! All the rooms have free Wi-Fi and satellite TV with many foreign channels.
In the 19th district just 80 metres from the main metro line, we are easy to approach by public transport day and night. The hotel’s restaurant with a bar opens from 12:00 to 22:00 and offers East-Asian food and sea food at reasonable rates.
Showing Tuesday 4 August 2015 to Wednesday 5 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money.
I have stayed there many times now and will do again.
Basic but value for money
Pros: Helpful staff at 24h reception.
Neat clean room. Good fridge in room. Decent shared bathroom although shower too low to stand under. Very close to Kobanya-Kispest transport hub with metros to Budapest centre every few minutes during the day, and regular buses to airport. Massive shopping centre on doorstep. Good value for money. Free maps. Cons: Aircon unit in hall area outside room, so had to choose between privacy and sweltering heat, or leaving the door wide open to get minimal benefit from aircon. This made sleeping difficult. A lot of noise from the busy road, with windows open. Metro from centre of Budapest stops before 11pm and nightbus is an uncomfortable experience. No bars or nightlife near hotel itself. Overall: While it was good value for money, if I was visiting Budapest again it would be worth paying a little more to be in the city centre, as the main issue was transport after 11pm.