About the hotel
A classic venue, typical of the Imperial City, a haven of peace set like a gem in a 3 hectors’ private splendid park of luxuriant greenery and dappling hues and vivid colors, the mythical, iconic KENZI FARAH HOTEL is located in the very heart of the prime, trendy, cosmopolitan district “L’Hivernage”. Completely renovated in 2011 and thanks to its privileged location, the KENZI FARAH HOTEL symbolizes and strikes the perfect balance between business and leisure, whomever the guest, whatever the purpose, the work/life equilibrium makes this Hotel the ideal place to stay for either rest and relaxation, business or to organize a unique event, whatever its dimension – there is nothing we can’t handle !
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Kenzi Farah Marrakech in Marrakech is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.60(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Not sure where the stars came from?
I have been lucky in my life to have travelled to many many countries and stayed in great hotels.
This was not one of them, the reception perhaps the most arrogant i have come across. No plug for the bath, no proper lever to change Bath/shower.
Reported am, no change in the evening. Charge for the room safe, charge to use the fitness centre of which there was very little. Breakfast okay. the cleaning staff pleasant and thorough as always. All those stars in front of its name, maybe the person who awards these was confused after looking up at a clear Marrakech night sky.