- Very Good
- 7 guest reviews
"Room a little tired. Ready for end of season fettling. Slight niggle was the door opposite ours would not close quietly...."
"The welcome from the receptionist was warm and friendly. We were told that as we had arrived quite close to the time we had booked a table f..."
"Excellent. Nice big room at a good price...."
"Very welcoming and accommodating as we were late arriving. Lovely place and would stay again...."
"Friendly staff. The room was above the kitchen so a bit noisy and the room was filled w cooking smells. The thermostat on the shower didn't..."
About the hotel
*Hotel completely nonsmoking* New English cuisine sourcing great local produce prepared by great local chefs offering a true taste of the Cotswolds. Situated in a small Cotswold village between Cirencester and Chippenham on the A429. Close to Malmesbury, with easy access to the M4 and M5.
Spacious walled garden and an award-winning restaurant. Ideal for touring the Cotswolds and Bath. Golf, fishing and walking nearby. Relax and enjoy a warm and friendly welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Croquet, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 15 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Not perfect, but very enjoyable.
Room a little tired.
Ready for end of season fettling. Slight niggle was the door opposite ours would not close quietly.
The welcome from the receptionist was warm and friendly.
We were told that as we had arrived quite close to the time we had booked a table for dinner that although it was ready there would be no problem if we wished to delay our meal. We had a drink in the cosy bar area and the menus were brought to us there, once our starters were ready our drinks were carried through to our table for us. the food was well cooked and plentiful. My only quibble is that the coffee after dinner was a little weak but I didn't mention it- I feel sure it would have been replaced if I had asked. The room was comfortable and the ensuite had a bath with a shower over it, the decor was a bit old fashioned but this is a country house style hotel. We enjoyed our stay.