- 193 guest reviews
"We stayed here on the 5th may 2015 for 2 nights, myself, my husband and my 2 year old daughter The hotel was good value for money, and conve..."
"Good Value for money..."
"Hotel in need of updating but clean. room was very good for the price...."
"Stayed here a number of times - just chose the wrong weekend. Receptionist was in a bad mood on arrival and not helpful then tried to charge..."
"We have stayed here a few times and always with no problems. We tend to eat out so only have breakfast which has a good variety.The indoor p..."
About the hotel
The Wessex Hotel is situated in its own grounds on the prestigious West Cliff of Bournemouth and is only five minutes from the town centre, Bournemouth International Centre and the award-winning blue flag beaches. The modern spacious lounge, bar and reception areas provide the ideal place to relax and unwind, complemented by the Lulworth Restaurant offering an appetizing dinner menu and extensive wine list. The hotel has 109 en-suite bedrooms including standard and premier rooms.
The Wessex is a great choice for families with family bedrooms along with twenty four premier rooms that accommodate up to two adults and two children. Free Wifi available. The leisure club boasts both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, sauna, steam room and a fully equipped gymnasium. Additional facilities include a full sized snooker table and a large free car park for up to 160 cars. The attractive seaside town of Bournemouth has so much to offer - golden sandy beaches, great shopping and a wide range of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The beautiful New Forest and spectacular Jurassic Coast both make for great days out with plenty to see and do for all ages! Please be advised that the hotel does not accept single sex parties.
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 22/03/2013 to 31/12/2022 - Please be aware for bookings of 6 rooms or more additional terms will apply to your reservation. For full details please contact the hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Wessex Hotel in Bournemouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
66% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
We stayed here on the 5th may 2015 for 2 nights, myself, my husband and my 2 year old daughter The hotel was good value for money, and convenient to sea front and the pier.
Breakfast was included and had a good variety. Staff all friendly In there. Hotel does seem popular with the older people. Which was fine, my daughter was like a little celebrity.
Didn't use the swimming pool so can't comment on that. Was good that parking was free and wi fi
Good Value for money