This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Rose Revived Innis a 16th Century Inn set on the banks of the River Thames in idyllic surroundings at Newbridge, in the heart of the Oxfordshire countryside. Despite the name, the bridge is one of the oldest crossing pints on the Thames. The Inn is a favourite overnight stopping point for walkers on the Thames Path.
The oldest part of the building has an inglenook fireplace which with its log fire in winter is a romantic room to unwind
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet