- Very Good
- 56 guest reviews
"Stayed at this hotel whilst attending a concert in Peterborough. Staff were pleasant and helpful and the room was comfortable, clean, just a..."
"Such clean and comfortable beds. Best yet!..."
"We've stayed here before and always found it a great location. Last time we were here a genuine mistake was made at reception and a guest wi..."
"Right in the centre of Peterborough, with on site parking and reasonable rates, this is an excellent choice. It's a very modern hotel and no..."
"Good location, clean room and comfortable beds, good breakfast, parking on site...."
About the hotel
The new Park Inn Peterborough promises to be the ideal base for both leisure and business travellers, perfectly situated in the heart of the city's buzzing café and restaurant district. ** Now with FREE WiFi ** -Adjacent to Queensgate Shopping Centre and its numerous stores -115 bright and colourful guest rooms -High-speed intercity trains run a 45 minute rail service to central London -Restaurant with seating for over 70 diners -Cosy lounge, ideal for a nightcap - Three modern and flexible meeting rooms
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 04/12/2014 to 31/12/2014 - Festive Parties are taking place in the hotel in December, the RBG Restaurant and Bar will be closed on Friday and Saturday nights and on New Years Eve. A Full Room Service menu is available. The LateRooms.com rates for Park Inn by Radisson Peterborough in Peterborough are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
89% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant stay spoilt by fire alarms
Stayed at this hotel whilst attending a concert in Peterborough.
Staff were pleasant and helpful and the room was comfortable, clean, just a little tired. The hotel car park was full, apparently due to conference delegates but with a little patience space was found. The fire alarms went off at 2 am. The room was duly abandoned and we went to reception, eventually to be told it was a false alarm. Returning to our room we were then awoken a further 5 times during the next hour with the fire alarms going off for short periods. Not the best nights sleep. On checkout the false alarm story had changed to an overheating heater in one of the rooms. Breakfast was good with pleasant staff. I would stay again but sort out the alarm system.
Park Inn by Radisson Peterborough
Such clean and comfortable beds.