- Very Good
- 52 guest reviews
"A very comfortable and pleasant hotel to stay at. Whilst we did not use any of the hotel facilities I would state the hotel is very convenie..."
"Had a really lovely weekend stay here. Service was exemplary (as expected with a Hilton) and the room was pleasant. Best thing was the locat..."
"I wish all hotel staff were as nice and helpful as those at the Bath Hilton..."
"A very pleasant experience, clean and friendly hotel in a beautiful city Will return and soon..."
About the hotel
Explore historic Bath from the Hilton Bath City hotel, in the heart of the city, on the River Avon. Enjoy a simple rustic 'plat du jour' style menu in our Atelier Restaurant, featuring French cuisine. We serve a good range of cocktails in the sophisticated Lobby Bar as well as Costa coffees and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.
Work out in our well-equipped, air-conditioned 24-hour gym. The Hilton Bath City hotel is set amid the fine Georgian architecture of central Bath. Visit Bath attractions like Royal Crescent, Theatre Royal, and Roman Baths or relax at the Thermae Bath Spa. Only 90 minutes by train from London, our hotel in Bath City provides three air-conditioned meeting rooms to cater for up to 200 people. The hotel's County Suite accommodates private dinner banquets, exhibitions or seminars events for up to 200 delegates. All bedrooms at the hotel offer WiFi internet access (surcharges apply), 32-inch flat-screen TVs with on pay on-demand movies, and a range of luxury complimentary bathroom products. Step up to a deluxe room or suite for extra space and amenities.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 29/09/2015 to 29/05/2020 - Car parking available in the local vicinity & there are 3 Park & Ride options. Hotel does not own a car park. Bath Spa Railway station with a direct link to London Paddington is only a short walk away The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel was ok, the staff were a little aloof, the stat was pleasant enough but I'm not going to rave about it.
If you're paying £190 for a very basic room, free wifi is expected!!. I don't thing as a guest you should have to pay.
Overnight stay in Bath
A very comfortable and pleasant hotel to stay at.
Whilst we did not use any of the hotel facilities I would state the hotel is very conveniently located within the city and only a short walk from the various attractions