- Very Good
- 75 guest reviews
"The reception staff were so welcoming and helpful - couldn't do enough for us. The room was a great size and the bed was extremely comfortab..."
"Stayed here last Saturday, and was charged an extra £25 deposit for any extras I might have used eg mini bar, downstairs bar etc. (I never h..."
"Have never stayed at this hotel, will definitely be coming back. Staff were very polite, friendly and helpful. Room was large, great view o..."
"I thought the pool and spar part is very very small. Considering the size of the hotel and stranded of the hotel. I thought the pool and spa..."
"The service when arrived was outstanding , so welcoming and very helpful. The hotel itself was very clean and we got a complimentary upgrade..."
About the hotel
Recent recipients of the National Tourism Award for âBest Hotel Teamâ, Hilton Cardiff provide refreshing, attentive service in the heart of the Welsh capital. Located near a number of attractions â including both Millennium Stadium and Millennium Centre â the fantastic location and well furnished rooms will ensure the comfort and pleasure of all guests. A stunning example of Art Deco architecture, the hotel boasts views overlooking the Castle and Civic buildings.
Relax in a spacious and contemporary guest room, complete with bathroom and walk-in shower. Stay productive at the work desk, surf the internet with high-speed WiFi and curl up in front of the 32-inch TV. Upgrade to an Executive Room for more space and access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary breakfast and refreshments provided daily. The attentive and multi-lingual staff on the Concierge desk are happy to provide round the clock assistance.
Showing Friday 6 May 2016 to Saturday 7 May 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic Customer Service
The reception staff were so welcoming and helpful - couldn't do enough for us.
The room was a great size and the bed was extremely comfortable.
Stayed here last Saturday, and was charged an extra £25 deposit for any extras I might have used eg mini bar, downstairs bar etc.
(I never had to pay this kind of deposit elsewhere) They said it would be refunded within a few days. It's now nearly 2 weeks ago, still no refund. Also, I paid extra so I could use the executive lounge bar. I was not told that this bar closed at 8pm, and was subsequently turned away because u arrived just after 8. I would not have booked this particular room if I'd known this. The room was ok, but I've had a lot better elsewhere for a lot less money. Overall, I'm not particularly impressed, and will not be staying at the Hilton ever again!