- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Could not fault the accommodation for comfort and cleanliness, but £85 a night, plus £15 a head for breakfast was expensive. Nevertheless, I..."
"know the area before it was a hotel ,and it was nice to have a room in the main building. The room had every thing I needed and had a great..."
"We recently stayed at this hotel for my friends wedding the room we stayed in was okay but for the amount we spent was not overly happy with..."
"We were very happy staying at this hotel. On arrival we were given an upgrade to a Master bedroom which was very spacious - it consisted of..."
"The hotel staff are always friendly and helpful. There is a good choice of dishes on both menus. The Farmers Arms specials are particularly..."
About the hotel
Perched just four miles from King's Lynn town centre, BEST WESTERN Knights Hill Hotel & Spa has evolved from a working farm into the stylish, character filled accommodation you see today. The original buildings and additions over the years have blended seamlessly to create a most memorable, informal atmosphere throughout. From our 79 bedrooms (a number with patios leading into the walled garden) to the Garden Restaurant, we go out of our way to make your stay.
. . and even have our own traditional country pub in the grounds that serves equally impressive hospitality alongside its real ales – join us in the Farmer's Arms! For the health conscious, we also have well equipped health, leisure and spa facilities, which combine with function facilities to make sure working and working out is everything you might expect from a Best Western hotel! Choose the baronial, interconnecting Great and Small Barns, or pick the climate controlled Business Centre.
Showing Wednesday 27 May 2015 to Thursday 28 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Croquet, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/02/2013 to 31/12/2022 - *Courtyard rooms are next to function rooms, some function noise can be heard.* The LateRooms.com rates for BEST WESTERN PLUS Knights Hill Hotel in Kings Lynn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, comfortable room but overpriced.
Could not fault the accommodation for comfort and cleanliness, but £85 a night, plus £15 a head for breakfast was expensive.
Nevertheless, I would still consider staying here again.
the old farm house was a suprise
know the area before it was a hotel ,and it was nice to have a room in the main building.
The room had every thing I needed and had a great view with Kings Lynn in the distance. The bar closed a little early so we went across to the main bar. It was nice to have the use of the pool and the staff were all friendly.