- Very Good
- 32 guest reviews
"Friendly and handy for town..."
"The location, although technically in Clifton, was only a few minutes walk into Bristol centre. It was a very quiet location, although I was..."
"Lovey hotel reception were friendly and helpful. A nice warm welcome and atmosphere. The bed was very comfortable. Coffee and tea in the roo..."
"A comfortable and fairly smart room in a lovely old building. The staff member who dealt with our booking was lovely: very helpful and frien..."
"We were extremely hungover in the morning and the barmaid/hotelier gave us lots of water and was very sympathetic to our pain...."
About the hotel
NEWLY REFURBISHED IN NOVEMBER 2014 - Channings is a Victorian Manor House set in the heart of Clifton, It was gifted to one of Queen Victoria's Ladies in waiting. Situated 10 minutes from the City Centre, Art Galleries, Theatres and Museums, it boasts one of the best beer gardens in Clifton and has a wonderful, friendly, relaxing, atmosphere. The Hotel has 12 individually decorated ensuite bedrooms all containing showers and bath tubs, all with tea and coffee making facilities, freeview TVs, plasma screens and free unlimited wifi.
Our bar food menu is available between 11am - 9pm. We have a superb team of friendly staff who will go out of their way to make your stay one to remember, for all the right reasons! We look forward to welcoming you. Unfortunatley we dont have any parking facilities being a old area its all on street parking.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Nice handy hotel
Friendly and handy for town
Bedrooms require refurbishment
Good breakfast, no parking near hotel, and rooms require refurbishment.