- 1 guest reviews
"For the price we paid, I never thought it would be so nice. The Hotel is spotlessly clean and new looking and our room, with a view of the m..."
About the hotel
Located in one of Andorra’s most beautiful spots surrounded by the Pyrenees, this delightful hotel is conveniently situated just 50 metres from the Soldeu-Tarter ski slopes. The cosy alpine-style hotel, built in wood and stone, is tastefully decorated maintaining original elements such as exposed beams combining them with chalet features like wood panelling. In addition, the hotel has a good restaurant serving generous, mountain cuisine and there is a charming decked area outside where you can sit back and enjoy a drink while you take in the mountain backdrop.
The surroundings are breathtaking and are a suitable destination for an enjoyable mountain holiday any time of year, whether you are looking to ski or explore beautiful countryside set high up in the mountains.
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
For the price we paid, I never thought it would be so nice.
The Hotel is spotlessly clean and new looking and our room, with a view of the mountains was amazing. The staff were very polite and helpful. We had a couple of meals here, which were first class, with great service. There is limited space around the bed but that is the only minus I can mention and it was not a problem. The bathroom was a lovely size and very nice. Car parking is free, at the rear of the hotel with plenty of space when we stayed. There is a supermarket 20 metres away which is ideal. We stayed here on the way to Spain for one night and were so impressed, both with the hotel and Andorra, we made a deviation to stop by for another 2 nights on our way back to the UK. I can't recommend highly enough!