- Very Good
- 26 guest reviews
"I read most of the reviews after I'd booked , they were negative so was little wary but id a fantastic time , room was superb and all staff..."
"No problems ok for what we needed but no where near the airport shouldn't be called airport south..."
"Excellent value for money - at the price paid via 'Laterooms'. First class customer service from the receptionists -in particular Rachael(?)..."
"We definitely would recommend Traveloadge to friends. Very close by the airport 8min by car and Traveloadge offered a excellent service. Wh..."
About the hotel
The Travelodge Dublin airport Ballymun is ideally located 4Km (5 min drive) from Dublin Airport and offers spotlessly clean, spacious modern rooms together with unbeatable fixed room pricing. Restaurant & Bar open daily. Free Parking for guests & Park and Ride Facility also available.
Perfect for leisure guests or corporate guest and those using the airport . Rooms have complementary tea & coffee making facilities, hairdryer, trouser press and multi-channel TV. We offer complimentary Bitbuzz WIFI in our reception area. WIFI is available in our guests rooms for a small fee of €5 for a 24 hour pass. There is an airport shuttle bus (surcharge) to and from the airport, which runs from 5 a. m. until 9 a. m. and from 5 p. m. until 9 p. m.
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 16/05/2011 to 26/08/2011 - We have a shuttle service running every 40 minutes to Dublin airport from 5AM - 9AM and from 5PM - 9PM. Total cost per person is €4, kids go FREE! Please pre-book your seat with re The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
I read most of the reviews after I'd booked , they were negative so was little wary but id a fantastic time , room was superb and all staff were so polite and helpful and cheery , definitely recommend !
lock up your belongings
Was very disappointed with this hotel.
I went out in the evening and on my return discovered that someone had gained entry to my room and stole my iPod and a small amount of cash I had lying on the bedside table. The police were called but no follow up to this. When I got a taxi the following day the driver and I were talking about it and he informed me that this isn't the first it has happened in the hotel as he had picked up fares before and heard this. Needless to say I didn't spend my 2nd night in the hotel would not return.