- 48 guest reviews
"I'd rather stay next door...."
"We were looking for a cheap but cheerful hotel room to stay in while me and a group of friends wanted to go out clubbing in Leeds, and we fo..."
"Friendly staff,right location,good night sleep..."
"Booked this room at short notice for a night out in the city centre. Room good for the money and also pretty good for the normal tariff. Guy..."
"Nice cost effective bed for the night, when all your using your room for is to sleep...."
About the hotel
* A budget hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £3.50 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * All restaurant meals prepared daily by our very own chef and cost under £10 * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
I'd rather stay next door.
Our stay at the boundary hotel
We were looking for a cheap but cheerful hotel room to stay in while me and a group of friends wanted to go out clubbing in Leeds, and we found just that with the boundary hotel.
The customer service that was provided was nothing to complicated and the receptionist was helpful by providing us a number to contact him with in case we needed any help after hours. The hotel was 2 miles away from Leeds city centre so taxi costs were minimal. The roof itself wasn't too spacey, but for £75 we got four single beds and an en suite which is more then you can ask for, a TV was also provided. Overall I think the value for money this place is second to none, but in terms of luxury and things to do there is not an awful lot, simply depends what sort of customer you are.