- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"price was right. Friendly receptionist. Clean bathroom and toilet. Comfy beds and pillow...."
"My room was okay. A bit small, but adequate for a one night stay. The bed was comfortable. Fellow guests (especially in the room above) spoi..."
"We enjoyed our stay, there was a warm welcome, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, it had clean white sheets and towels were provid..."
"Thank you for a lovely stay...."
"Good value accommodation right next to Headingley cricket ground. Perhaps needs a bit of a refurbishment but is clean and tidy and quiet. Br..."
About the hotel
* A budget hotel * Next to Headingley Cricket and Rugby Stadiums * A full English breakfast for just £4.00 * Happy hour buy 1 get 1 free daily * Free Internet use * Free Wi-fi in all rooms * Walking distance to pubs and restaurants * Close to the University * 5 min taxi to the city
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Wake Up Call Available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Bar, Breakfast to go
- Snooker/Billiards, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
price was right.
Friendly receptionist. Clean bathroom and toilet. Comfy beds and pillow.
My room was okay.
A bit small, but adequate for a one night stay. The bed was comfortable. Fellow guests (especially in the room above) spoiled a good nights sleep, but this was not the hotels fault. Some shelves on the walls would have been useful due to lack of storage space. Grouting in the shower needs replacing. Breakfast was good. Staff I spoke with were helpful, friendly, and courteous.