- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Generally it's good. However, the room is very small and closely packed. I can hardly find a place to open my suitcase. This may be due to t..."
"nice little hotel, plenty tea coffee etc free wifi was out before breakfast so cant comment on that plenty shops within a short walk and mo..."
"I really enjoy my stay, my bedroom gosh it was very nice and homely that was the thing I wanted,..."
"A good , honest no nonsense B & B with really friendly staff and good value for money. Possibly the best the nights sleep I have had working..."
"Very helpful with regard to my special diet..."
About the hotel
Recently refurbished, this ivy clad building in the heart of town has been tastefully refurbished to compliment the building and provides eight well appointed en-suite bedrooms, an attractive conservatory dining room, ample car parking and complimentary wi-fi. The Lodge has a friendly and relaxing atmosphere and is conveniently located within a peaceful neighbourhood in the Old Town area of Swindon. Just a few minutes walk away are the town hall and town centre with its theaters, museums, restaurants, wine bars and numerous shops.
The M4 motorway is just moments away, as is access to major trunk roads and the bus/rail stations.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 11:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 25/10/2009 to 31/12/2014 - A 3% fee is charged for payments by credit card. No charge is made for payments by cash, cheque or bank transfer. For bank details mention this preference at the time of booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
very small room, but it's good
Generally it's good.
However, the room is very small and closely packed. I can hardly find a place to open my suitcase. This may be due to the furniture are not organized very well.
nice little hotel, plenty tea coffee etc free wifi was out before breakfast so cant comment on that
plenty shops within a short walk and morrisons is opening around the corner
shower was a bit lame but would stay again definately