- 4 guest reviews
"Chestnuts House is in a central location, car not required to visit the attractions. Accommodation of the highest standard with breakfast to..."
"We had never been to Bath but thought it a good place to stop on our way through to Padstow. It would seem that by luck I had chosen the bes..."
"A wonderful experience from booking in to leaving. Tony is a fab host, friendly and informative. The room was spotless, the breakfast sets y..."
"Our stay at chestnuts house was a comfy & relaxing way to spend the 50th Birthday of my wife. A bottle of sparking on ice was waiting for us..."
About the hotel
Chestnuts House is a fine detached Edwardian House with an enclosed garden and private off street parking. It is ideally situated off the main roads and adjacent to Henrietta Park, but within a few minutes level walk of the city centre with its many attractions, restaurants and excellent shopping centre. The House is built of natural stone and has five excellent guest rooms, some with king size and wrought iron beds.
Warm, contemporary and attractive decorations have provided beautifully furnished, spacious and comfortable en-suite rooms. All rooms are equipped with flat screen colour televisions, DVD players, radio/alarm clocks, free WiFi broadband Internet connection, hairdryers and refreshment trays. Owners Toni and Dawn have created a splendid and delightful bed and breakfast with superb hospitality in a romantic and relaxing atmosphere, all the necessary ingredients for making your stay in Bath a truly memorable experience. Chestnuts House has been awarded with the AA Breakfast, AA Highly Recommended and Visit Britain five star awards.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , Radio
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Chestnuts House is in a central location, car not required to visit the attractions.
Accommodation of the highest standard with breakfast to match.
Best in Bath
We had never been to Bath but thought it a good place to stop on our way through to Padstow.
It would seem that by luck I had chosen the best B&B in the city. Everything from the location to the room and breakfast was perfect. We need to go back to Bath to enjoy the city for longer. I wouldn't even bother booking my stay elsewhere. It's perfect.