This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Just 300 metres from the sandy beach in Riccione, Hotel Luna offers a spa, 2 heated pools, and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony. Lively Viale Ceccarini is 4 minutes' walk away. Modern rooms at the Luna feature a flat-screen TV with SKY channels and a minibar.
The private bathroom has soft bathrobes plus slippers. At lunch and dinner you can enjoy both buffet and à la carte service at the elegant restaurant. After a day at the beach or shopping, guests can relax in the hot tub and steam bath, or book a massage. The Oltremare Dolphinarium is 3 km from the property, as is the Aquafun water park.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet