- 321 guest reviews
"Hotel is very tired, room was a good size and as it was booked late it was an ok price. The beds appear to be the original ones when the hot..."
"Ideally located and was fine for a night however the mattress in room 1009 was terrible. Both my husband and I woke with awful backache!..."
"Great value for money. I had no issues with the stay in any way, and clearly 15-20 years ago I would suggest it was a fine Hotel. Looks as t..."
"It is a great hotel, everything about the place was amazing! Helpful staff, clean rooms, great view! Would honestly say I would stop here ag..."
About the hotel
The International Hotel, Canary Wharf is situated on the water’s edge next to Canary Wharf, London’s Docklands internationally famous office development and home of many multi-national companies. The hotel is a modern glass building with fantastic panoramic views overlooking the London skyline. It is easy walking distance to South Quay DLR & Canary Wharf Underground Stations taking you to major sightseeing spots around London.
All 530 en-suite bedrooms are well appointed rooms and have modern facilities that include TV, Telephone, Trouser Press and Tea and Coffee making facilities. Jenny’s bar, The Pizzeria & Spice have a wide range of Italian, Indian & Carvery dishes which are excellent value. The Conservatory Bar is ideal for that meeting place and has excellent views over the waterside. Unwind in style at the Health and Leisure Club with the latest facilities and equipment, Spindles Health & Leisure Club Prices: per Session £4. 00 for an adult and £2. 00 for a child. Towels are available for hire at a cost of £1. 00. WIFI is free in public areas of the hotel, and available in bedrooms costing £7. 00 for 24hrs payable at hotel. Pets are also permitted and charged @ £10 ea per night payable at hotel.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
A last minute option
Hotel is very tired, room was a good size and as it was booked late it was an ok price.
The beds appear to be the original ones when the hotel first opened and could do with being replaced. Otherwise it did what I needed provided a place to stay and was easy to get to public transport from.
Would have been a nice hotel... when it first opened, way back when.
Old, worn down hotel.
No A/C, No Wifi. 7 staff members to check in 2 guests. Not a nice experience.