- 69 guest reviews
"We thought this hotel was excellent value for money and as a young family were well catered for with travel cot set up, plenty of tea, coffe..."
"Hotel could do with a complete update and a lift fitted in the stair well .Employers very helpful and looking at other hotels on the front i..."
"The room was clean and pleasant , breakfast good, service very good. Was a bit noisy at knight because of the seagulls...."
"although the hotel is undergoing refurbishment the 2 rooms we stayed in were clean, the breakfast was good but could have been hotter..."
"Good choice for location and value...."
About the hotel
The Hotel provides one of the best accommodation at Llandudno at affordable prices. Rooms are tastefully decorated, while maintaining your comfort as our foremost priority. Choose from our wide range of "Room Plans".
All rooms have en-suite facilities. We specialise in groups and can accommodate a full coach party in en-suite Rooms. We take pride in our home cooking and the menus are so planned that you are assured of a choice of dishes at most meals and ensure that you can enjoy a quiet drink in the comfort of our cosy bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 20/08/2013 to 25/12/2020 - We do not have a lift. Stairs are available for customers to get to their rooms, a member of staff will kindly help you with your luggage up to your rooms. HOTEL IS CURRENTLY UNDER REFURBISHMENT The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in.
The hotel was nothing like the pictures online at all, the room was absolutely tiny and grubby, the TVs didn't work it only would show static, the only way the window would stay open is if toilet roll propped it up and that how we found it open on arrival, the lock on the room was barely on it had one screw out of three left in it, a single push would've opened it.
The bed was like sleeping on rocks so me and my girlfriend slept on top of the blanket and the throw and the rooms towels and a pillow. It was generally horrible. We checked out after one night.
Great value for money
We thought this hotel was excellent value for money and as a young family were well catered for with travel cot set up, plenty of tea, coffee, towels all on the sea front, yes they are currently experiencing a refurb therefore there is evidence of works but room was bright and beds were comfortable.
There was an issue with drainage but I really really enjoyed my stay and thought was excellent value for money for two of us plus infant with breakfast included , I would stay again