- Very Good
- 96 guest reviews
"I found the hotel very pleasant, drinks in the bar next door rather hefty, parking difficult but ok on very steep hill. Only stayed one nigh..."
"Highly recommend this hotel. Friendly staff, beautiful room and a genuinely nice feel to the place. Yes, could have saved a few pounds and s..."
"Clean and spacious room with a lovely view. The bar and restaurant staff were helpful and friendly. The restaurant was very expensive! Food..."
"Stayed for two nights. Friendly and helpful reception staff. Room was trying to be trendy/boutique - it was large but very bland. Bathroom w..."
"The room was very modern with updated furnishings and comfortable beds. The bathroom was very modern, very comfortable and the breakfast ver..."
About the hotel
The Avon Gorge Hotel is a historic building which offers unparalleled views of Brunel’s Grade One listed Clifton Suspension Bridge, said to be one of the worlds greatest bridges. Boasting a fantastic panorama, the hotel is also in a very central position for both business and leisure trips alike, with Bristol City Centre within walking distance. The views don’t stop here, from the popular Bridge Café and White Lion Bar, with an extensive all-weather terrace area, look out across the Somerset and the southern areas of Bristol.
By foot discover some of the country’s finest architecture in the surrounding area of Clifton, just on your door step Leisure facilities are available nearby for the hotel guests, consisting of a pool, gym and sauna. We have a small car park behind the hotel. When checking in, please ask a member of staff for a car pass. For guests arriving with luggage or with reduced mobility, a drop off area is available outside the hotel. On street parking is also available outside the hotel, and half an hour is free with a ticket from the machine, enabling you to come to reception and request a parking permit and drop off any luggage Dogs are allowed to the hotel, there is a charge of £20 per stay, a dog bed and bowl will also be supplied.
Showing Monday 31 August 2015 to Tuesday 1 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 19/01/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Leisure facilites at Nuffield Health available to hotel residents free of charge with a pass at reception The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
I found the hotel lovely staff very nice rooms clean. Not easy to park in car park.
I found the hotel very pleasant, drinks in the bar next door rather hefty, parking difficult but ok on very steep hill.
Only stayed one night no food, would stay again. The views are lovely.
Highly recommend this hotel.
Friendly staff, beautiful room and a genuinely nice feel to the place. Yes, could have saved a few pounds and stayed at a Premier Inn but this was worth that little bit extra. Also got a picturesque view of the bridge from our window. The only possible issue is parking. Hotel car park was full ( not many spaces anyway ) and so had to find parking on street but to be fair the hotel provided a residents parking permit which made the slight walk to the car more bearable. Definitely stay here again.