"book early if your going a gig in coventry, good basic room..."
"My Fiance and I stayed 1 night and checked out and decided to stay the second night. Room clean all bathroom facilities were spotless. Bed e..."
"I stayed at the Britannia hotel with my daughter for 1 night ,as she had an interview at Coventry university early next morning , check in w..."
"Very clean and good value for money..."
"Hotel is very dated and tired looking. Bedroom was spacious, clean and warm however and the beds were comfy. Bentley's restaurant where brea..."
About the hotel
Right in the heart of the city, the hotel adjoins the historically famous Coventry Cathedral. The pleasant reception area with its marbled floors gives this hotel a modern and professional welcome. All 211 en-suite bedrooms are furnished and decorated to provide light and a home from home feel.
Facilities include TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee facilities. The tempting aroma from Butlers’ restaurant tantalises your tastebuds and you can enjoy your meal out on Cathedral Square. Bar rogue café bar is great for a lighter bar snack or meal and is popular with the locals. The 18 conference rooms are suitable for both Business and Leisure guests offering first class facilities, for any occasion. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
47% would recommend it to a friend
book early if your going a gig in coventry, good basic room
Reception staff very polite, no task an object. Bar staff very helpful and well spoken, not blunt.
My Fiance and I stayed 1 night and checked out and decided to stay the second night.
Room clean all bathroom facilities were spotless. Bed extremely comfy. Extra towels when requested was done almost instantly, and extra pillows. All staff including security couldn't assist you enough, especially as I have myself a severe back problem and awaiting an operation. We have recently moved to the West Midlands and are considering our wedding reception here. Many thanks to all staff, from reading previous reviews so many guests have done nothing but complain. We can't. x