"Quick decision to book Coventry found good price at Britannia, we did upgrade too on arrival room was clean bed was a bit dated cold do with..."
"Great location, receptionist very helpful. larger than average room, bath and shower. Stayed here a few times and work is being done on the..."
"However it's quiet, safe & comfortable..."
"No hotel car park so it's the municipal a couple of hundred yards down the street. A man was double charged two nights stay with a one night..."
"Decor dated . room clean and beds comfy. Ok for money.would stop again...."
About the hotel
Right in the heart of the city, the hotel adjoins the historically famous Coventry Cathedral. The pleasant reception area with its marbled floors gives this hotel a modern and professional welcome. All 211 en-suite bedrooms are furnished and decorated to provide light and a home from home feel.
Facilities include TV, Telephone, Hairdryer and Tea & Coffee facilities. The tempting aroma from Butlers’ restaurant tantalises your tastebuds and you can enjoy your meal out on Cathedral Square. Bar rogue café bar is great for a lighter bar snack or meal and is popular with the locals. The 18 conference rooms are suitable for both Business and Leisure guests offering first class facilities, for any occasion. WIFI is free to all guests and is available in all public areas of the hotel. Well behaved pet dogs are allowed in the hotel at a cost of £10. 00 per night, or £25. 00 per stay
Showing Friday 28 August 2015 to Saturday 29 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/10/2010 to 31/12/2020 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Valid Photo ID must be shown if guests are wishing to settle the account by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
44% would recommend it to a friend
not clean rooms
The room was dirty needed cleaning toilets not working.
Asked for a double room 3 weeks in advance got a bad room with no toilet working. Asked to be changed to another double room. Did not get.
Tired and shabby
Conveniently located hotel , though first impressions are not good.
Externally it looks dirty and unattractive. The interior matches the exterior - tired, shabby and sense that it's all a bit grubby. Room very hot, with no air conditioning and limited window opening. Parking is in public car park 100 yards away. No discount of cost. Car park haunt of homeless people who politely beg for money - in middle of day. In the evening this is quite intimidating. Hotel says it is about to embark on refurbishing programme- needs to happen sooner rather than later.