- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Nice quiet area, comfortable accommodation. Would recommend installing a lock on the inside of the door as my partner was a bit uncomfortabl..."
"Lovely setting. Great breakfast. Just wish we'd had time to try the restaurant...."
"Got same room as before as eequested. Very relaxing, nice decor..."
"We only stayed the one night and cannot fault the service we received. I thought the room was rather over-priced (We have stayed elsewhere,..."
"An excellent choice. All belongs to gloucester and Hereford canal trust. Interesting location and very well appointed rooms. We didn't eat a..."
About the hotel
The Wharf House is an award-winning Waterside Restaurant with Rooms and is amongst Gloucestershire's most popular. The Wharf House opened in 2004 and is a unique business in Gloucester; it is owned and run by the Herefordshire and Gloucestershire Canal Trust, with all profits used for the promotion and restoration of the Hereford and Gloucester Canal. Staying at The Wharf House allows you to be treated to our 4 Gold star AA rated luxury guest accommodation which offers all guests with tea and coffee-making facilities, a wide screen TV, private ensuite facilities, mini bar, walk in Wi-Fi, on site parking and a lockable safe.
The Wharf House is conveniently located near the junction of the A40/A417 and enjoys convenient links to Gloucester, Cheltenham, the Forest of Dean and Cotswolds; making it the perfect launch pad from which to enjoy vibrant local tourism attractions.
Showing Friday 4 September 2015 to Saturday 5 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 08/07/2013 to 29/07/2016 - REDUCED SERVICE. Restaurant may be closed Sunday and Monday nights, please ring ahead for avalibility and to reserve a table. Check in on these nights may be earlier than usual. Many Thanks The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
The Wharf House Restaurant with Rooms
Nice quiet area, comfortable accommodation.
Would recommend installing a lock on the inside of the door as my partner was a bit uncomfortable with there not being one.
Great breakfast. Just wish we'd had time to try the restaurant.