- 4 guest reviews
"Hotel was clean and in ideal location for tourists.No. 26 bus was every 15 mins and took you to main station.Or taxi from centre to hotel wa..."
"For the rate it is ok. I tend to have a pragmatic view without being too demanding, but this Hotel could be far better with minor improvemen..."
"This establishment is A1.....Very good room.This hotel has excellent Thermal facilities.In and out door. We will visit again. Very polite an..."
About the hotel
The four-star Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget (formerly Danubius Thermal Hotel Margitsziget) was the first metropolitan spa hotel in the world offering a wide range of spa and wellness services. The hotel has recently been renovated in harmony with its woodland setting on Budapest's beautiful Margaret Island. The hotel now boasts one of Europe's top Health Spas, the therapies of which are based on the utilisation of three of the island's natural thermal springs.
Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget is situated on Budapest's Margaret Island, adjacent to Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget, connected to it by a heated underground corridor. Services of both hotels are at our guests' disposal. Margaret Island was originally three separate islands that were joined together in the last century. The island, which stretches for 4 kilometres, is a protected leafy botanical parkland with ancient trees, a Japanese Garden, a Rose Garden, an open-air amphitheatre, walking and jogging tracks. The island is car-free (hotel guests can enter the island), peaceful and perfectly placed in the middle of the city, between Pest and Buda, on the River Danube. Bicycles, horses, carts and electric buggies can be hired to help you get around
Showing Friday 29 May 2015 to Saturday 30 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Aerobics Studio, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire, Table Tennis
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget in Budapest are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Hotel was clean and in ideal location for tourists.No.
26 bus was every 15 mins and took you to main station.Or taxi from centre to hotel was 10 mins and 15 Euro`s.Food was expensive and not great but loads of places to eat and drink.Pool and spa`s wonderful.
We requested for Gluten Free meals and yet one evening we decided to eat in the hotel and they had not catered - the sister hotel had a private party