- 3 guest reviews
"Pleased to be put on executive level. Disappointed, the room was needed to be updated, shower would flood the floor if not careful. Water wo..."
"I really enjoyed my stay in Budapest, the hotel is perfectly located in relation to the city, just hop on the 26 bus and you're in! The staf..."
"Hotel was clean and in ideal location for tourists.No. 26 bus was every 15 mins and took you to main station.Or taxi from centre to hotel wa..."
About the hotel
The four-star Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget (formerly Danubius Thermal Hotel Margitsziget) was the first metropolitan spa hotel in the world offering a wide range of spa and wellness services. The hotel has recently been renovated in harmony with its woodland setting on Budapest's beautiful Margaret Island. The hotel now boasts one of Europe's top Health Spas, the therapies of which are based on the utilisation of three of the island's natural thermal springs.
Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget is situated on Budapest's Margaret Island, adjacent to Danubius Grand Hotel Margitsziget, connected to it by a heated underground corridor. Services of both hotels are at our guests' disposal. Margaret Island was originally three separate islands that were joined together in the last century. The island, which stretches for 4 kilometres, is a protected leafy botanical parkland with ancient trees, a Japanese Garden, a Rose Garden, an open-air amphitheatre, walking and jogging tracks. The island is car-free (hotel guests can enter the island), peaceful and perfectly placed in the middle of the city, between Pest and Buda, on the River Danube. Bicycles, horses, carts and electric buggies can be hired to help you get around.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Smoking allowed in bedrooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Childrens Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Aerobics Studio , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Table Tennis , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Danubius Health Spa Resort Margitsziget
Pleased to be put on executive level.
Disappointed, the room was needed to be updated, shower would flood the floor if not careful. Water would disappear half way through the shower.
Beautiful Hotel, Crap Service
I really enjoyed my stay in Budapest, the hotel is perfectly located in relation to the city, just hop on the 26 bus and you're in.
The staff in the hotel really let the place down, they had no real knowledge of nearby amenities or tours, we enquired about water parks and bus tours, we were "sorry don;t know"- the hotel sold tickets for the bus tours and there was a water park 10 mins south of the hotel on the opposite side of the island. My Finance works as a front house manager in an Irish hotel so i can tell you that having no knowledge or just being too lazy to divulge such knowledge to a customer is ludicrous.