DIRECTIONS FROM M4
• Take the following route after the leaving the M4 at junction 18 for Bath.
• Proceed along the A46 for (Bath) until reaching a roundabout, take the third exit (A420 Bristol).
• After approximately 1 mile, just as the road starts to go downhill take the first left turn, signed "Bath Park & Ride". This is an undulating country road, carry on along this road until you reach a T-junction
• At this junction, turn left, following this road until it reaches Bath Racecourse. Just after the Blathwayt Inn on your right, take the next turning right - into Lansdown Lane (marked Weston). Proceed down this hill to a roundabout; take the first exit into Weston High Street.
• Continue through the High Street, go over the zebra crossing in the centre of the village, you will see the "Crown & Anchor" pub on your right. Carry on, passing the 2nd Lansdown of Bath garage on your left. Take the 2nd left into Weston Lane and continue along to the end of the road. Go straight ahead into Weston Road; The Bath Priory Hotel is situated immediately on the right, next door to Weston Chiropractic Clinic.
DIRECTIONS FROM BRISTOL
• Take the A4 out of Bristol city centre signed for Bath. You will by-pass Keynsham and drive through Saltford. Stay on the A4 passing the "Globe Pub" roundabout all the way into the city.
• As you approach the city limits keep following signs for city centre, still on the A4 - you will pass a Park & Ride on your left.
• After the 2nd set of traffic lights take a 2nd left turn into Park Lane. Go up the small incline passing Royal Victoria Park on you right.
• At the top of the hill is a mini-roundabout, turn left here into Weston Lane.
• The Bath Priory Hotel is approximately 300 yards on the left. (Look out for the small square, cream sign).
DIRECTIONS FROM THE A36
• Follow the A36 to Bath City Limits
• On reaching the first set of traffic lights, bear right and follow the sign to All Routes, M4
• On reaching the next set of traffic lights, you need to be in the right hand lane, A4 East/A46. Follow sign to Hospital A & E onto Bathwick Street
• Pass the Fire Station on the right hand side and continue over the river bridge
• Once over the river bridge bear left into London Road (T-junction)
• At the mini roundabout, go straight across (second exit)
• On approaching the next set of traffic lights you will see a signpost for the Racecourse, turn right into Lansdown Road
• Continue up Lansdown Road and take the third turning on the left, marked Julian Road (the road sign may be obscured if a vehicle is waiting to exit)
• Follow this road, passing the Golf Approach Course on the right and Royal Victoria Park on the left
• On reaching a mini roundabout, go straight across into Weston Road
• The Bath Priory Hotel is approximately 300 yards on the left. (Look out for a small square, cream sign).
RAIL - Bath Spa Station is approximately one and a half miles from the hotel, there are hourly trains from London.
AIR - Bristol International Airport - 20 miles. London Heathrow - 90 miles.
Royal Victoria Park
No. 1 Royal Crescent
Herschel Museum of Astronomy