Found the same room at a different price? Tell us, and we'll offer to match it.
Reviews - Hotel Fürst Metternich
Tradition & Flair
The Hotel Fürst Metternich offers its guests the unique flair of Vienna at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century. The building in the style of the German Neo-Renaissance was built in 1896 and is embedded in a row of houses with typical Viennese character. A special highlight is the preferred downtown location in a quiet side street of the shopping boulevard “Mariahilfer Straße“.
Perfect for exploring the pulsating city of Vienna, for museum visits, and for shopping sprees:
• traditional boutique hotel in immediate vicinity of the “Mariahilfer Straße”
• perfect downtown location in a traffic calmed area around the shopping street and pedestrian zone “Mariahilfer Straße”
• in immediate vicinity of the most important sights of Vienna, such as the Museumsquartier, the Hofburg, the Spanish Riding School, the Sissi Apartments, the theaters “Burgtheater” and “Theater an der Wien”, the market “Naschmarkt”, the Wiener Ringstraße, …
• 54 standard or superior rooms with bath tub or shower, toilet, telephone, flatscreens with cable connection, radio, Wi-Fi, minibar, hair-dryer, make-up mirror, and safe
• mostly very quiet rooms despite downtown location
• rich breakfast buffet with Austrian quality products
• elegant Art Nouveau building, built as a palais in 1987
• Barfly‘s – Vienna’s best American bar in the house
• free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
• free PC use with free internet access next to the reception
• underground stop Zieglergasse within walking distance
All our rooms are, due to the different floor plans, individually designed and have a view of either the low-traffic Esterházygasse or the quiet courtyard. Optionally equipped with bathtub or shower.
Beautifully designed spacious rooms with high ceilings and Viennese flair. Each room is furnished with bathtub or shower, toilet, telephone, Wi-Fi, minibar, safe, hair-dryer, and flatscreens with cable reception.
Our superior rooms with Viennese flair impress with their size and first-class facilities: flat screen TV with cable reception, desk, safe, minibar, bathtub or shower, toilet, hair-dryer, Wi-Fi.
Reviews can only be left by customers of LateRooms who have booked and stayed at this property. All reviews are left in accordance with our conditions of posting.
All reviews posted are the opinions of people who have stayed at this accommodation, not of LateRooms.com. These opinions may vary greatly and should be considered alongside all the other information available for this property. If you have more questions regarding our guest reviews read our FAQS.
Terms and Conditions of Hotel Reviews
Only the opinions of a person, or people, who have actually stayed at the hotel(s) concerned may be submitted. You must accept all liability for the contents of all postings made by you, or on your behalf.
Please be aware that the hotel which you review will receive a preview of your comments 2 days prior to them appearing on the website. The hotelier may request your booking reference number in order to address your comments. In some circumstances this may affect your anonymity, but only with regard to the hotel you are reviewing. Your review may be withheld for up to fourteen days, while LateRooms.com vet all comments for posting.
We will review all submissions for basic profanities and vulgar language, and we reserve the right to remove (or not publish) comments at our discretion. We also reserve the right to identify you in response to a court order, threat of legal action or complaint.
If you believe that there is a review on LateRooms.com that should be removed due to the fact that it may offend or be illegal, please let us know and we will investigate and take action if appropriate.
Please be advised that any review that you post on LateRooms.com will be shared across all websites operated by LateRooms Ltd including miniBreaks.com and may be distributed to selected LateRooms.com partner websites.
Please be aware the name and location you choose in the reviews form will be displayed alongside your review.
You may not use, or allow others to use, your review questionnaire to:
If you wish to complain about, or have any concerns about any review left by others on the site, please contact email@example.com.