- Very Good
- 177 guest reviews
"Well placed hotel for the attractions and shopping in Liverpool. Also good connection for lime street station. Hotel reception staff where g..."
"This was a comfortable hotel in a convenient position,check in and out was extremely efficient and the staff were very helpful.room was a go..."
"Comfortable clean room with enough space to work in Noise from seagulls as on 5th floor but not hotels fault, suggest bring earplugs also n..."
"Great place to stay right in the middle of town, making easy access to everywhere. Staff are friendly, breakfast was fab...."
"Really comfortable stay, food was first class and just a fifteen minute walk to the docks and Liverpool one...."
About the hotel
The Liner Hotel is ideal for both business & leisure guests, situated in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, just one minute walk from Lime Street Station and minutes from a number of City attractions such as St Georges Hall, Walker Art Gallery, Empire theatre and Liverpool One Shopping. Guests benefit from free on site car parking & complimentary WIFI. Bedroom facilities include tea/coffee facilities replenished daily, flat screen tv, mini bar (additional cost) direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and complimentary toiletries.
Concierge and 24 hour room service is available along with a 24 hour Business Centre. The Seven Seas Brasserie is ideal for mid morning snacks, afternoon tea, pre theatre dining along with an extensive a la carte menu whilst the Castaway is perfect for bar snacks and special bar promotions. Buffet Style Breakfast is served daily in the Atlantic Room. The Britannic Suite offers one of the largest Conference & Banquet spaces in the City, alongside a choice of six Meeting Rooms all aptly named after the World’s finest Cruise Liners. With an undeniably impressive product design and excellent standards of service, The Liner at Liverpool is a glowing example of the successful and growing tourism industry of the European Capital of Culture 2008 and beyond.
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Well placed hotel for the attractions and shopping in Liverpool.
Also good connection for lime street station. Hotel reception staff where good and gave us excellent advise for a Thai restaurant which we thought served fantastic food called chaophraya in Liverpool 1st district. It gave good value for money.
This was a comfortable hotel in a convenient position,check in and out was extremely efficient and the staff were very helpful.room was a good size and clean and well presented.we really enjoyed our stay in a great city.