- Very Good
- 140 guest reviews
"Great location with easy reach of everything in centre. Rooms a bit dated but good value for money. Breakfast was lovely with good choice...."
"The Liner is in a perfect location, next to Lime Street Station. Check in was fast and our room was ready even though it was only 11.20am. T..."
"This hotel is very close to Lime Street station, Empire Theatre, Liverpool centre, Liverpool One. Check in was very quick and helpful. We di..."
"Friendly, clean hotel in an ideal location. Breakfast was lovely with great coffee. Very good value for money...."
"The number of smokers hanging around the front door somewhat of putting, there was no info pack in the room and I have never come across a h..."
About the hotel
The Liner Hotel is ideal for both business & leisure guests, situated in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, just one minute walk from Lime Street Station and minutes from a number of City attractions such as St Georges Hall, Walker Art Gallery, Empire theatre and Liverpool One Shopping. Guests benefit from free on site car parking & complimentary WIFI. Bedroom facilities include tea/coffee facilities replenished daily, flat screen tv, mini bar (additional cost) direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and complimentary toiletries.
Concierge and 24 hour room service is available along with a 24 hour Business Centre. The Seven Seas Brasserie is ideal for mid morning snacks, afternoon tea, pre theatre dining along with an extensive a la carte menu whilst the Castaway is perfect for bar snacks and special bar promotions. Buffet Style Breakfast is served daily in the Atlantic Room. The Britannic Suite offers one of the largest Conference & Banquet spaces in the City, alongside a choice of six Meeting Rooms all aptly named after the World’s finest Cruise Liners. With an undeniably impressive product design and excellent standards of service, The Liner at Liverpool is a glowing example of the successful and growing tourism industry of the European Capital of Culture 2008 and beyond.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great location with easy reach of everything in centre.
Rooms a bit dated but good value for money. Breakfast was lovely with good choice.
Faultless a wonderful stay
The Liner is in a perfect location, next to Lime Street Station.
Check in was fast and our room was ready even though it was only 11.20am. The room was spotlessly clean and all facilities were great. I cannot fault this hotel in any way. Breakfast was good with a wide selection to suit any taste. We were able to leave our cases until 6pm on the day of departure. Will visit again and highly recommend it.