- Very Good
- 113 guest reviews
"I was looking forward to my first trip to Liverpool, even though the hotel was nice enough, two nights of no sleep due to the heat did not m..."
"Great location for all amenities. Ease of access to all public transport. Would recommend asking for room at front of hotel as the back is r..."
"We booked for three nights arriving Sunday 28th August 2016. Found the hotel so easy to get to. The rooms (two separate rooms) where very cl..."
"Lovely hotel. Great theme. Free parking and WiFi a bonus. Just wished the hotel had air con. There was an industrial extractor fan in the ro..."
"Had a wonderful stay at The Liner. Ate off pre-theatre menu and the food was excellent. As a light sleeper for future stays, I would request..."
About the hotel
The Liner Hotel is ideal for both business & leisure guests, situated in the heart of Liverpool City Centre, just one minute walk from Lime Street Station. Minutes from a number of City attractions such as St Georges Hall, Walker Art Gallery, Empire theatre and Liverpool One Shopping. Guests benefit from FREE on site car parking & complimentary WIFI.
Bedroom facilities include tea/coffee facilities replenished daily, flat screen tv, mini bar (additional cost) direct dial telephone, safety deposit box and complimentary toiletries. Concierge and 24 hour room service is available along with a 24 hour Business Centre.
The Seven Seas Brasserie is ideal for mid morning snacks, afternoon tea, pre theatre dining along with an extensive a la carte menu whilst the Castaway is perfect for bar snacks and special bar promotions. Buffet Style Breakfast is served daily in the Atlantic Room.
The Britannic Suite offers one of the largest Conference & Banquet spaces in the City, alongside a choice of six Meeting Rooms all aptly named after the World’s finest Cruise Liners. With an undeniably impressive product design and excellent standards of service, The Liner at Liverpool is a glowing example of the successful and growing tourism industry of the European Capital of Culture 2008 and beyond. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is only 8 miles away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel , friendly staff & good food, but the room was like a sauna.
I was looking forward to my first trip to Liverpool, even though the hotel was nice enough, two nights of no sleep due to the heat did not make my stay enjoyable.
Also not having an extractor fan in the bathroom the steam made the room even hotter.
City Break 3days
Great location for all amenities.
Ease of access to all public transport. Would recommend asking for room at front of hotel as the back is right near to the train station. Beds extremely comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel.