- 1 guest reviews
"This hotel has everything you would need for a short stay but it's looking tired round the edges in the corridoors. The colour schemes in th..."
About the hotel
City Hotel Portus is located in the centre of Tallinn and offers its guests 107 rooms decorated in joyful colours and featuring warm, environmentally-friendly cork floors. The rooms include everything you would expect from a reasonable hotel. To the guests of City Hotel Portus we offer parking in the underground heated car park, so that your car can also stay overnight safely.
Each room includes a satellite TV, shower and WC and WiFi wireless Internet access together with a direct-dial phone. Most of the rooms have been fitted with an air-conditioner. Entire property is non- smoking area. In the hotel, there are also rooms for the disabled and for people with allergies – this way, all our guests can enjoy a good night’s sleep.
Showing Sunday 19 April 2015 to Monday 20 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Sauna, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for City Hotel Portus in Tallinn are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Functional but run down
This hotel has everything you would need for a short stay but it's looking tired round the edges in the corridoors.
The colour schemes in the public areas and bedrooms make you feel like you are in a playschool, so I didn't feel cosy at all during my stay. It lacks the characture that some of the Old Town hotels can offer at the same price. There is no air conditioning so we had a very uncomfortable night with the windows open with the noise of the port. Other than these things the bathroom was good and spacious. The bedroom was a good size, with plenty of space to open both our cases out. This would suit for a short break when you're going to be out and about most of the time. There isn't much in the immediate vicinity of the hotel and it looked a bit rough so I wouldn't want to walk around on my own at night. It's a ten/fifteen minute walk to old town but the taxis are cheap enough.