- 17 guest reviews
"Nice, clean, bright and fresh room which was surprisingly spacious and appeared to be newly decorated. Toilet a bit on the small side but no..."
"Booked late and had to pay £15 more than laterooms price on line as hotel advised which was a shame. Room very good and really good shower w..."
"We were staying here for the third time this year. This is a comfortable and very friendly hotel...."
"Total value for money, the room was so beautiful, I felt very spoiled...even though it was me who booked it for my husband as a treat! Would..."
"The staff were excellent, as was the food and hotel..."
About the hotel
Ideally located in a quiet corner of Wirral, yet just 5 minutes from the M53 and only 30 minutes from Liverpool's John Lennon Airport, this family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi and parking, cosy accommodation and an excellent choice of cuisine. Nestled in a peaceful residential area of Wallasey it is conveniently only 200 yards from the regular underground service to Liverpool and just 5 minutes to the Wallasey Tunnel and major motorway network. Each of the 14 en-suite bedrooms are decorated and furnished to a very high standard, perfectly emphasising the Hotel's accomplished attention to detail.
All rooms come fully equipped with free Wi-Fi access, flat screen TV, direct-dial telephone, hairdryer, tea & coffee making facilities and even complimentary mineral water and fruit basket. Dining at the Grove House Hotel is always a memorable occasion. Specialising largely in traditional English cuisine with a modern flair, they are committed to using fresh locally sourced produce wherever possible.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (Other), Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 18/02/2015 to 31/12/2015 - Please Note - The total price of the reservation will be charged on the day of arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Very comfortable overnight stay
Nice, clean, bright and fresh room which was surprisingly spacious and appeared to be newly decorated.
Toilet a bit on the small side but not an issue as the actual room itself was quite large. Nice touch with the water, crisps, chocolate and fruit in the room. All staff very friendly and helpful, I don't stop over in this area very often but if I did I would book this hotel again. I can't comment on the food as didn't eat in the hotel but the restaurant looked busy enough...
Booked late and had to pay £15 more than laterooms price on line as hotel advised which was a shame.
Room very good and really good shower which makes a change these days. Didnt eat breakfast as slept in but downstairs bar etc looked good and welcoming. For price I paid it was a bit dear to be fair and reception on arrival and departing a bit lacklustre and not that welcoming that aside really good hotel