- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend at the Moonfleet Manor Hotel. The Hotel is set in a secluded location close to the sea but has been set up..."
"This was a spur of the moment break, although I had the security of knowing this particular chain of hotels. Everything was as I now come t..."
"Quirky and fun in a beautiful location, it was everything we wanted and even though we were there on business the facilities we noticed for..."
"This hotel was perfect for a 3 day stay - comfortable homely, relaxing and off the beaten track. The food and service was just right. Perfec..."
"Very impressive location and accommodation with excellent choice and quality of food from the restaurant. Staff were very friendly with an e..."
About the hotel
Moonfleet Manor, overlooking the world famous Chesil Beach and the Fleet Lagoon, is set in the heart of some of England's least discovered, yet most beautiful countryside. This handsome Georgian manor presides over an inspirational location of World Heritage status. Moonfleet offers comfortable rooms, great beds, wonderful food, helpful, caring and considerate staff, all in a fabulous setting.
Our aim is to ensure all these elements provide our guests with the warm welcome they deserve. The crèche is open from 10am to 4. 45pm every day and is absolutely free to residents. Pop them in and take the time to read the newspaper, catch up on sleep or have a relaxing massage in one of our treatment rooms. If you don’t mind getting wet, make sure you pack your swimming costumes and visit our indoor swimming pool. Our lovely Mediterranean style, 2 AA Rosette restaurant looks out over Chesil Beach, The Fleet and the open sea; on a sunny day, there's nothing like it.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Indoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Solarium, Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Bowls, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Moonfleet Manor in Weymouth are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
70% would recommend it to a friend
We thoroughly enjoyed our weekend at the Moonfleet Manor Hotel.
The Hotel is set in a secluded location close to the sea but has been set up to provide everything that a family with children or couples without children would need. The food was excellent and the rooms were large and comfortable. The prices are on average 20% - 25% more than the major chain hotels but the quality of the accommodation, food, service and amenities on offer more than justify this. I would highly recommend the hotel to everyone looking for a special get away.
Wonderful family hotel
This was a spur of the moment break, although I had the security of knowing this particular chain of hotels.
Everything was as I now come to expect from Luxury Family Hotels group. Wonderful rooms, conscientious staff and heavenly food for adults and children alike. Children's paradise and parents best holiday buddy. If you're worried about taking your children away don't be. This hotel is geared towards keeping the children happy and providing quality family time.
I would have liked to give the food a 7 as it was outstanding but the chart only goes up to 6.