- 10 guest reviews
"Arrived at the hotel to find no parking available. Not the hotels fault. Just Llandudno mad busy! Explaining that my dad needed a parking sp..."
"Excellent room and good staff especially picking up on our Anniversary which I only briefly mentioned..."
"A great little elevator that fits 3 max. Walking distance to everything. Rooms need an upgrade. Faulty Towers..."
"Room very nice, good view and breakfast very nice...."
About the hotel
Ambassador Hotel is a uniquely styled traditional, family run, independent hotel for individual people, enjoy a great vacation in picturesque Llandudno on North Wales coast. The largest seaside resort in Wales, we also boast Snowdonia National Park, National Trust properties, narrow gauge yailways, historic houses & castles, mountains and lakes on our doorstep. A perfect seaside vacation, Snowdonia mountains & beaches nearby, the Ambassador is renowned by many regular returning guests for our comfort, service and friendliness.
The Hotel is relaxed and informal, but with a commitment to standards and disciplines, with a belief that all of this has to be affordable. The Williams family is now in it’s third generation of caring for hotel guests, many of whom have been returning for a period of over thirty years. Indeed, some of our regular visitors enjoyed their childhood holidays with us and now bring their own children to The Ambassador.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Mattress really hard, bedding had marks on them, room very small, the pillows smelt what more can I say.