- 4 guest reviews
"My partner and I decided on a last minute stay for the New Year's Eve, we've only booked hotel the night before. Hotel was nice, clean and q..."
"Very good accommodation for price at very short notice. Only met one staff member, he was polite and friendly. Comfortable bed with everythi..."
"The hotel was a good base, with on street parking, there was usually a space but it's a shame it wasn't permit holders only. There was a ver..."
About the hotel
Situated on the historical tree lined street of Camperdown, named after the famous battle of Camperdown, sits The Embassy Hotel in Great Yarmouth. This Grade II listed building has recently been refurbished to a hotel of high standard to reflect the quality of service and expectations we strive to meet. You can be assured of a friendly and welcoming stay with us, at the Embassy hotel in Great Yarmouth, where your comfort is our main focus.
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Embassy Hotel
My partner and I decided on a last minute stay for the New Year's Eve, we've only booked hotel the night before.
Hotel was nice, clean and quiet, although it was NYE and we were expecting it may be a bit noisy in a fully booked hotel. Free parking just outside the hotel and very short walk to the beach, restaurants etc. Member of staff who we dealt with was very helpful and competent. We will happily stay at The Embassy again.