- Very Good
- 13 guest reviews
"From start to finish Briars Hall was an excellent choice for our stay, they cater for the overnight travelor or longer stays. We stayed over..."
"A really pleasant experience with such good food and reasonably priced too!! Certainly not the usual expense when you stay in other hotels..."
"On speaking to Late Rooms to book as the website wasn't working, and on speaking to the hotel who wanted me to pay over the phone, I wasn't..."
"We stayed one night after the Grand National,the staff were very helpful,and the room was clean and comfortable,it was excellent value for m..."
"First class hotel with great staff...."
About the hotel
Originally an 18th century country manor house, Briars Hall has been lovingly restored and converted into a first class country hotel. Licenced for civil weddings, Set in 4 acres of stunning woodlands. The perfect venue for your special day, The Al-A-Carte restaurant serving excellent cuisine and the Ainscough bar with it's friendly atmosphere and good food are open to the public 7 days a week.
Briars Hall is perfect for those wishing to organise small to medium board meetings. We can cater for small intimate meetings or larger conference's up to 150 delegates. All our rooms have recently been refurbished to a high standard, and we operate a no smoking policy in our rooms. , please note Briars Hall caters for weddings and other events that have loud music, please check with the hotel before booking if you want a quiet room.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Briars Hall Hotel, A gem in Lathom
From start to finish Briars Hall was an excellent choice for our stay, they cater for the overnight travelor or longer stays.
We stayed overnight because our friend was having a birthday celebration there. The hotel itself looked lovely, with plenty of car parking available, pleasant grounds with delightful fish pond and an outside barn annexe to be pampered in. Quick and easy book in with rooms of various sizes according to price, we booked late and paid £65 for on suite double, modern decor, comfortable bed, flat screen TV and tea/coffee, price we paid was excellent for our 1st floor room. Nothing too much trouble for any staff, bar prices and restaurant prices okay, as was our delicious inclusive full English the next morning. Would definitely return. They hold evening weekend entertainment at various times throughout the year. A definite thumbs up from my wife and myself.
Quality accomodation & food
A really pleasant experience with such good food and reasonably priced too!.
Certainly not the usual expense when you stay in other hotels