- 1 guest reviews
"it is advisable to talk to the receptionist first , otherwise you may have to leave your luggage near the room and come later , they are not..."
About the hotel
“Villa Giannina” is located in a panoramic position, on the provincial road that connects Taormina and Castelmola. It was built in the 50s and has strong rock walls, obtained from the mountain excavation, wich you can admire from the street. Villa Giannina, has four double rooms, one with a beautiful fireplace.
Two rooms have their own bathroom and the other two share the same bathroom. The rooms have modern and functional furnishing, air conditioning, satellite TV and refrigerator. You can reach the centre and the principal historical Taormina monuments with a short and pleasant walk.
Showing Tuesday 31 March 2015 to Wednesday 1 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Massage, Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Villa Giannina in Taormina are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
it is advisable to talk to the receptionist first , otherwise you may have to leave your luggage near the room and come later , they are not all the time there , but then it is all at your disposal and they have a very big terrace , some noise from the street but not loud , 3 minutes walk to the Main Street , but better to have rent a car or use a taxi when going to station or up the hill, Taormina is for sportive people , many hills ,there is a small food shop nearby , so enough for a breakfast