- Very Good
- 24 guest reviews
"Great hotel and staff we were on our honeymoon and they looked after us very well , great location and great story about the little house in..."
"Came for the weekend and had a lovely stay! Bed is amazing and Gregory from room service is a gem! Definitely recommend..."
"The room was nice with good facilities. However the room was very small and cramped and paying over £100 a night I expected something better..."
"We wanted a decent hotel as close to the Central Station as possible so we weren't dragging the cases thru' the streets for miles. The Park..."
"Rooms were excellent. Staff very good. One thing that may seem minor was that I had asked for an extra pillow after the first nigh but it di..."
About the hotel
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam occupies a historic 19th-century building in the heart of Amsterdam’s shopping district and a five-minute stroll from Dam Square and the Royal Palace. The hotel is the perfect base from which to explore legendary cultural attractions such as the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and Anne Frank House, as well as the atmospheric canal network, now officially listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The hotel’s 306 air-conditioned guestrooms and suites offer four-star accommodation in contemporary comfort.
The historic Victoria Wing houses 142 superior rooms and suites with complimentary Wi-Fi, movies on demand, electrical adapters and cable TV, while the all-new Urban Wing is home to 164 Urban rooms which combine tasteful furnishings with enhanced amenities. Seasons Garden Restaurant serves a daily buffet breakfast, the charming Park Plaza Brasserie specialises in international cuisine with a lovely terrace to relax, and the informal Lobby Lounge is the place for a tempting selection of finger food, snacks and cocktails. The hotel’s Urban Wing houses the Victoria Active Club with a modern fitness centre, heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, solarium and steam room. Recognised with prestigious Les Clefs D’Or status, Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam’s concierge team is on hand to uncover the city’s secrets and create personalised itineraries.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 14/11/2012 to 30/04/2019 - Local City tax for all reservations made in 2015 will be 5%! The LateRooms.com rate for Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam in Amsterdam is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
They sold me a room with balcony so I could smoke then two people burst into my room while I was eating room service and demanded I pay 300 euro for smoking on the balcony with closed door and removed cigarette ends.
Great stay in the Park Plaza Amsterdam
Great hotel and staff we were on our honeymoon and they looked after us very well , great location and great story about the little house in the middle.
Thank you very much , Gary and Jennifer Ross.