- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel and excellent service! Would definitely stay again!! Amazing value for money..."
"It was all fine. Only a couple of small things - I was in room 30, which had very small window in room and dark wallpaper so it felt quite d..."
"Good room, great breakfast...."
"Booked Ascott not knowing anything about it or staying there before, looking for some nice overnight accommodation over Valentines weekend...."
"Ideal location, great room, fine breakfast, and attentive staff. No complaints at all!..."
About the hotel
A Victorian Town House, conveniently located for Manchester City Centre (10 minutes drive). Built for a clothing manufacturer in 1840 and the home to the first Mayor of Eccles 1893. A small, privately run hotel.
The building has many original features, all the rooms are individually styled to a high standard all our rooms are en-suite and we have a lounge and conservatory where breakfast is served freshly prepared and served at your table (no queueing up at a buffet) or you can have a continental breakfast in your room for early departure. Free parking and WIFI. We were voted Best B&B of 2004. The Ascott is close to Manchester City centre ( 12 minsby train ) , Metro park and ride from Ladywell tram station ) and within easy access of the M602 motorway. We are also within 10 minutes drive of Old Trafford, home to Manchester United, as well as the Trafford and Lowry centres and Phones 4 you. Arena. Event city and Ethiad stadium (Metro link) There are a wealth of restaurants and bars within easy walking distance. This property has a 4 Star AA Guest Accommodation accreditation.
Showing Sunday 30 August 2015 to Monday 31 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 01/02/2012 to 31/12/2020 - ***Please note that Reception closes at 10pm every night and also on Fri & Sun between 12pm and 5pm. This means we do not accept arrivals after 10pm. Once booked in you have 24 hour access via a key** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Welcoming and lovely
Excellent hotel and excellent service.
Would definitely stay again!.
Amazing value for money
It was all fine.
Only a couple of small things - I was in room 30, which had very small window in room and dark wallpaper so it felt quite dark. And the front door buzzer seemed to be just outside the bedroom so kept hearing the door bell. Very comfy bed, spotless room and ensuite, complimentary sweeties. Check whether your booking includes breakfast. Mine did but I'm not sure they all do. Breakfast was good. Location was great for where I needed to be which was largely why I chose it.