- Very Good
- 109 guest reviews
"TV quality and Remote control poor...."
"The Palace is a bit like a grand old Duchess, who has fallen on hard times. Fabulous hotel, but needs a little TLC. Staff are fantastic, can..."
"The Hotel is lovely, the staff are polite and very helpful nothing is too much troube, the quality of the food was superb, the biggest let d..."
"One small thing which let the rooom down was the lack of electrical sockets! In this day and age when people want to charge phones and lapto..."
"The staff were very welcoming when arriving at The palace Hotel. My room was down a long corridor and was dated in decor but I like that sty..."
About the hotel
The Palace Hotel is a gracious Victorian building set in 25 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens and woodlands. Comfortable bedrooms are equipped with every modern amenity and most overlook the hotel's magnificent grounds. Leisure facilities at the Palace are second to none: an outdoor and indoor heated swimming pool, 9-hole par 3 short championship golf course, two indoor and four outdoor tennis courts with a resident qualified coach, squash, snooker, croquet, gym and sauna ensure there is something for all, twelve months of the year.
Torquay's excellent shopping is just five minutes away. Evenings spent at the Palace are a delicious combination of elegant indulgence, good company and a real sense of occasion. Crisp white linen tablecloths and serviettes together with polished silver set the scene for a sophisticated and elegant dinner. Surrounded by the South Hams and with the fishing port of Brixham just across the bay, the daily changing menus resonate with freshness. Locally caught Sea Bass, Lemon Sole, Scallops and Lobster shine alongside fresh meat, game, fruit and vegetables. For those that can, the sweet trolley is amazing. Devonshire clotted or double cream is an optional extra! Please note: The dress code in the restaurant is jacket and tie. Please note: All bedrooms and public areas are now completely NON SMOKING.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Sauna, Croquet, Squash Courts, Tennis Courts, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Palace Hotel Torquay in Torquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Palace Hotel Torquay
TV quality and Remote control poor.