- 109 guest reviews
"I stayed for one night bed was comfortable breakfast was buffet styikso was self service great selection of hot and cold staff were triedly..."
"The gent on the check in desk was by far one of the best i've encounted. Friendly, approachable and goes out of his way...."
"Will definitely use this hotel again..."
"Lovely hotel, very peaceful despite being on Gatwicks doorstep! My only real criticism would be that, the hotel is in looking tired and in n..."
About the hotel
Built in the 19th Century as a manor house and set in nine acres of Surrey Countryside; Russ Hill Hotel is situated in the village of Charlwood only 4 miles from Gatwick Airport. Guests can make use of great value Park, Stay & Fly offers and a cost-effective airport shuttle bus service. Over the years the manor house has been skilfully modernised to create old-fashioned opulence combined with comforts and modern amenities expected by today's travellers.
Each room has its own unique style, is an en-suite and boasts a television, telephone and tea and coffee making facilities. The hotel offers a wonderful Garden Bar, which also serves bar/light snacks and Chefs Special of the day. However, if you prefer something more substantial then Ruspers Restaurant is available, on a buffet basis, for breakfast and dinner and a delicious carvery is now also available at dinner time. The hotel also offers fantastic deals for parking while you jet away on your holidays. The Russ Hill Hotel offers the perfect and stress free start to your holiday. The hotel also offers FREE wifi to all guests in the public areas,
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/03/2010 to 01/03/2022 - Important Information: The hotel will charge a £2 administration fee on all credit card transactions. Guest are required to show photo identification and valid credit card upon check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
The room were no better than a hostel !!!!!!!
We will never stay there again and we certainly won't be recommending it.
I stayed for one night bed was comfortable breakfast was buffet styikso was self service great selection of hot and cold staff were triedly and very helpful and the bathroom was en suite with both shower and bath