- Very Good
- 80 guest reviews
"Perfect location for us, very comfy beds, clean, windows which open, lashings of hot water...."
"This was our second stay at Ten Hill Place, the rooms are modern and clean and serviced well. Its in a quiet location away from the main dra..."
"A really sweet little hotel with spacious rooms. Decor is quite modern and classy throughout the hotel which was a nice change...."
"When we arrived we were asked if we would like breakfast I told reception that it was already booked with the booking, I was told it wasn't..."
"Short walk from Waverley station this boutique hotel is very convenient for the Festival Theatre & the University of Edinburgh. Quiet locati..."
About the hotel
Located in central Edinburgh, Ten Hill Place Hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the Royal Mile, Edinburgh Castle and other major tourist attractions. This contemporary 4 star Hotel is based in a quiet Georgian Square and offers complimentary Wi-Fi throughout all bedrooms and public spaces. Each of the 77 well-equipped and spacious rooms has a sleek bathroom, a flat-screen TV with freeview channels, personal safe, iron, ironing board, hair dryer and a hospitality tray.
Hotel beds are all king or super-king with allergy-free duvets and pillows to compliment a great night’s sleep. On the top floor, the four Sky-line rooms include an exercise bike, a mini fridge, towelling robes and slippers. No. Ten Restaurant offers an a la carte menu from 5. 00pm, which changes seasonally using locally sourced produce where possible. Hotel guests can also enjoy a drink in 10 Wine Bar, a fabulous space offering an exclusive selection of wines supplied by Corney & Barrow, spirits and locally produced beers. Light meals, snacks and sharing platters are available from midday seven days a week. The hotel is proud to have been awarded the Gold Award in Green Business Tourism and has received many other accolades including Eco Hotel of the Year 2010, Green Hotel of the Year 2012 and Edinburgh's Best Small City Hotel 2013. The hotel is owned by the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh and was opened in November 2006. It was created from the combination of an existing Georgian building, previously the Postgraduate Residence of the College, with a stylish yet sympathetic new development. All profits from the Hotel are invested back into The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh to provide education and assessment for medical students, surgical trainees and consultants who in turn bring life-saving and life-changing skills to all corners of the globe.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, comfortable, great location
Perfect location for us, very comfy beds, clean, windows which open, lashings of hot water.
No Compassion and a lack of communication between the team
Overall a really dreadful customer service experience from both Laterooms and the Hotel.
I feel really disappointed and will not be using either services again.
It is hard to believe how greedy and in-compassionate many places have become and despite speaking to at least 3 members of the team from the hotel and 2 people from laterooms the lady that checked us out had no idea of my situation. The hotel is tired and in need of a re-furb and the nice room I thought I had got for my parents turned out to be the place the hotel sent their old chairs to die.
I left feeling really completely cheated.