- 134 guest reviews
"The hotel was nice and clean. The bathroom was spacious and well presented. The location of the hotel is ideal for the city centre, not so m..."
"Good hotel that I'd wanted to try before. Very well located and nice views from our 16th floor room. Nice and modern. Loved the flirt to fil..."
"All was ok - 'ok' being the operative word - for £215 per night, in Birmingham, one expects relative luxury - this is simply a large hotel r..."
"Customer service is great. Check inn was nice and simple. The gentleman who checked us in was polite, friendly, great smile but his clothes..."
"Receptionist if she can be found, was excellent, fantastic in fact, Bosh!!..."
About the hotel
As Birmingham's fantastic renaissance continues; it brings along the landmark Radisson Blu Hotel, adding a stylish twist to the city's skyline. Chic, Fashion and Fresh are the unique styles for the 211 bedrooms including 8 superb suites. All Residential guests can enjoy COMPLIMENTARY high speed WIFIInternet access.
The Hotel provides 10 fully-equipped meeting and event rooms, that are set to impress the most discerning guest. The Filini Restaurant & Bar serves up a whole new food philosophy, blending Sardinian flavors with Mediterranean classics. Visit the Gym & Sauna on the 18th floor which provides spectacular views of Birmingham. Children less than 17 years stay for free in existing bedding. An extra bed can be booked at £15 for guests under 17 years old, and for at £30 for guests over 17 years old. Maximum 1 extra bed per room possible. Subject to availability and needs to be reserved through the hotel directly.
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Nice and clean hotel
The hotel was nice and clean.
The bathroom was spacious and well presented. The location of the hotel is ideal for the city centre, not so much for the O2 institute. We had to wait a while to check in and check out but the staff we very friendly. Expensive bar.