- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"Spent one night in the luxurious hotel. Oozes with class and the room was perfect, could not be happier...."
"Lovely accommodation, very central. Would use again...."
"The hotel was absolutely phenomenal, the room was beautifully furnished making for a perfect weekend away for my boyfriends birthday. All of..."
"Lighting dark in the room, could do with some spot lights , furniture looking a bit tired...."
"Our stay at 62 castle stay was excellent, centrally located to bars and restaurants were we enjoyed a fabulous night before returning for a..."
About the hotel
Join us for a January getaway and take advantage of Late Check Out of 1pm (Subject to availability and only available to Special Offer bookings) 62 Castle Street is a 4 star hotel in the heart of the City Centre. 62 Castle Street is a Grade II listed building which was built in 1868. The luxurious hideaway of 62 Castle St is more than just an exclusive hotel.
The original site was known as “The Old Bank” although, dramatically transformed in 1985 the building has maintained its unique features including, the main staircase, huge marble pillars and stunning high decorated ceilings, not forgetting the old bank vaults, which still remain intact to this day! The 4 star hotel offers 20 individually designed Suites offering guests high quality and spacious rooms. All rooms have King-size beds, a lounge area with sofas or lounge chairs and a flatscreen LCD TV. All rooms have two phones in the room, and are equipped with a desk for working or used as a dressing table. The large stylish rooms include modern en-suite bathrooms with powerful drench showers and some with Baths and all luxury toiletries. The rooms have an amazing full Length leaner mirror which is a main feature in the rooms. The rooms are even large enough to unwind and do Yoga. Some rooms have Juliet balcony doors which flood the room with natural light. 62 Castle St Hotel does not have its own restaurant/bar, however we ae in the heart of the city centre and our team have a wide knowledge of the best places to dine. Whether you are coming to Liverpool 1 for a shopping extravaganza or experiencing the excitement of the Beatles phenomena or simply visiting for business, the hotel is within easy reach of everything Liverpool has to offer.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Doctor on call , Porter
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/07/2015 to 31/12/2024 - Please note we take a security deposit on check in of £100 on a card The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
One night in Liverpool
Lovely building, rooms very spacious and impressive but a bit on the shabby side.
Although it was clean, it could have been cleaner. Fantastic location for a night out on the town.
Price was high for standard of accommodation.
One night stay at 62 castle street - amazing hotel
Spent one night in the luxurious hotel.
Oozes with class and the room was perfect, could not be happier.