- Very Good
- 104 guest reviews
"Good clean rooms walking distance to centre, although room is very very small..."
"This our third visit to nite nite and we just love it here, great location for the canal and mail box area, 5min walk into the city, the tot..."
"This hotel is very clean and worth a stay if it's only for a night. The reception area looks lovely but it's a bit of let down when you walk..."
"The Nite Nite is a short walk from New Street Station, there is a little Sainsburys and a Subway on the route...which is nice !! The rooms a..."
"We had our room cancelled at travelodge Birmingham through a glitch in there system. We had booked for Valentine's Day and I had travelled d..."
About the hotel
In the heart of Birmingham’s vibrant centre, nitenite is a budget boutique hotel with a 24-hour front desk, a bar and free Wi-Fi. Birmingham New Street Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away. The cabin style rooms have no windows but a 32″ HD Television with a view of the Birmingham SkyLine.
All rooms are fully air conditioned with bespoke controls and mood lighting. The room offers tea/coffee making facilities and an en-Suite wet room with a Powerful Shower and Heated Mirror. The hotel offers drinks and snacks 24/7 alongside a bar and continental breakfast is available from 6:30am – 10:30am 7 days a week. Surrounded by lively bars, shops and restaurants, nitenite is a 15-minute walk from The Bullring Shopping Centre. The Mailbox is a 5-minute walk, and the NEC is a 20-minute drive away. Please note the hotel is completely non smoking.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2015 to 31/08/2017 - Please Note from 1st June 2015, the Holliday Street Car Park WILL BE CLOSED Alternatives can be found at Paradise Circus or the Red Cage on Navigation Street The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
Good clean rooms walking distance to centre, although room is very very small
Great nite nite
This our third visit to nite nite and we just love it here, great location for the canal and mail box area, 5min walk into the city, the total is smart and cosy, excellent staff and the rooms small and cosy, clean and warm will be returning for a 4th visit