- Very Good
- 107 guest reviews
"The staff were very helpful. Hotel overall was lovely beds were comfy! Also very happy to report the swimming pool was open at 7am and the w..."
"We only stayed one night but can't fault it. The leisure facilities were a nice bonus too...."
"Reasonable size of room for single Space used effectively Very clean and all essential things in room Best choice for business travellers T..."
"Fab location walking distance to Solihull town centre. Lovely pool wish it was a bit bigger though . Will definitely stay again ! Friendly s..."
"Me and my boyfriend stayed at the hotel on Saturday...when we walked in it look lovely and we were welcomed with politeness and smiles. Our..."
About the hotel
Located on the doorstep of central Solihull and easily accessible by air, rail or car, the St Johns Hotel is just minutes away from the M42 and close to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport. On site Parking is complimentary. WiFi is complimentary.
The Hotel combines a modern and relaxed environment with each guest room stylishly decorated including luxury bedding to guarantee a relaxing stay. The elegant Tempus Bar & Restaurant offers something for everyone from light snacks to a more wholesome meal reflective of modern tastes; settle into a booth with colleagues and friends or enjoy an intimate dinner for two. With a family friendly atmosphere, extensive on-site leisure facilities and a wide variety of local attractions including Warwick Castle, Cadbury World and Birmingham city centre, the St Johns Hotel is also an ideal base for family breaks and weekends away including a visit to the historic Stratford Upon Avon.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
1 Night Stay
Hotel great and local to town centre.
We stayed for 1 night and room was clean, hotel clean nice staff. Down side was the cost when in the bar, standard bottle of wine £23,
125m glass £6.50 large glass £8.50
I bought a bottle of Bud and large glass of white wine £11.76
Walk into town and a good bottle of wine £9.99
Overall would stay again
Reception, restaurant and bar service was impicable
The staff were very helpful.
Hotel overall was lovely beds were comfy. Also very happy to report the swimming pool was open at 7am and the water warm.... Highly recommended