- Very Good
- 133 guest reviews
"We all found the rooms a bit too hotn overnight, but apart from that this hotle was great and excell..."
"We had a very quiet room as required - it was comfortable although hot. The window openned properly which was really appreciated...."
"The staff were all friendly and helpful given that at times the Reception did not answer the phone when calling from the room. This is extre..."
"Had a great stay. i found all the staff very friendly and hotel was clean and modern...."
"The customer service upon arrival was fantastic, the decor within all aspects of the building was beautiful and breakfast was amazing! Such..."
About the hotel
Located on the doorstep of central Solihull and easily accessible by air, rail or car, the St Johns Hotel is just minutes away from the M42 and close to the NEC and Birmingham International Airport. On site Parking - Complimentary during week days. Chargeable on weekends at £7.
00 for 24 hours. WiFi is complimentary The Hotel combines a modern and relaxed environment with each guest room stylishly decorated including luxury bedding to guarantee a relaxing stay. The elegant Tempus Bar & Restaurant offers something for everyone from light snacks to a more wholesome meal reflective of modern tastes; settle into a booth with colleagues and friends or enjoy an intimate dinner for two. With a family friendly atmosphere, extensive on-site leisure facilities and a wide variety of local attractions including Warwick Castle, Cadbury World and Birmingham city centre, the St Johns Hotel is also an ideal base for family breaks and weekends away including a visit to the historic Stratford Upon Avon.
Showing Sunday 3 May 2015 to Monday 4 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Solarium, Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 05/12/2014 to 05/01/2015 - 5/12/14 - 5/01/15 - Restaurant closed for Dinner with limited room service and bar 21/12/14 - 26/12/14 - Leisure Club Pool Closed 22/12/14 -5/1/15 - Breakfast from 8am-10am The LateRooms.com rates for The St Johns Hotel in Birmingham are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Rooms a bit too hot otherwise excelent
We all found the rooms a bit too hotn overnight, but apart from that this hotle was great and excell
We had a very quiet room as required - it was comfortable although hot.
The window openned properly which was really appreciated.